• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zipporahss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The only reason people attack Christians is because they know they won't do anything violent to express their point. They know every other religion wouldn't hesitate to send a nuke at them...send me the link i'll read it.
    there's really nothing we can do about people who don't believe in God. They have to make the change themselves. We can show them the door but they have to walk through it, if you catch my drift lol
    Well i was looking through the posts of that wicca and gay & bi stuff being a sin and i saw how you said you didn't agree with it. I admire you very much for sticking up for Christians. God knows we need more people like you. I see people getting beat and banged on this site all the time for being a Christian and so we Christians gotta stick together, ya know. i gave you some rep too i don't know if you got it or not.
    yay! i wanna read! ive been deprived... so sad... im gald i was missed by someone. and actually, i gave up only KHI for lent. cuz that was hard enough on its own. and i wait patiently for the prequel. =]
    Oh thats okay I haven't logged on in forever anyway..Well I didnt read the entire thing yet because i was waaaay too tired last night but I it's really really good so far.Im about to go read more of it.
    I read the fanfic!!!! It's awesome!!! I LOVE IT..........especially because Riku was in it!!!! Riku!!!! lol
    If you cut down on that then I don' think there will be issues with you and the community in the future. Also you have to know the difference between flaming and conversation; they're completely different from one another. Yes some things could have been left unsaid but that's in the past, look towards the future.
    I'll leave you be, however don't blame me when you're ousted by the community. And I'm pretty much over it; you gave me a good laugh in fact. I'm just pointing out a crucial flaw in your personality: Pride. And I'm sure someone else has pointed that out as well.
    Okay. I got it now =)
    Well you know I'm a Riku and Mai fan
    So I'm glad you changed it to that
    You do realize people that say that sort of thing are guilty of Pride, one of the seven deadly sins, right? You put yourself above the rest of your fellow men. Who gave you the right to do so?
    Are you that deep in your ego you can't see the fallacy's within your own writing? Read over your posts again :v
    As Ulti mentioned previously, you had it coming so don't act like you're the victim. Acting all high and mighty on that make believe pedestal you're on top of really doesn't help your situation here nor anywhere else. It's just plain pathetic and sad to leave over just one altercation. And AGAIN, flaming only occurred after you lost it and went on your little rant. There's a difference between opinions and flaming; know that difference and maybe you can pass as a decent member.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back