• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Zipporahss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zipporahss

Sweet Home Canada? (moved from General Discussion)

Well, today I've concluded that If i do anthing in my life I will, must go to Canada and live out the rest of my life there. My main ideal place for me to live in in Canada is Vancouver. I'm reading up on its politics and everything else that might be an issue when I move up there. I've looked...
  2. Zipporahss

I want to move to Canada. Should I rethink this?

Well, today I've concluded that If i do anthing in my life I will, must go to Canada and live out the rest of my life there. My main ideal place for me to live in in Canada is Vancouver. I'm reading up on its politics and everything else that might be an issue when I move up there. I've looked...
  3. Zipporahss

KH: Prince and the Pauper

Hey people! I have come up with a new story ^^ hehe, I hope you like it! It's a KH remake of Barbie: Princess and the Pauper. It sounds strange but I think you'll like it. Hehe, btw I some of the songs have been changed for obvious reason but at the end I will have "credits" basically giving...
  4. Zipporahss

Axel's New House (short story)

Hello people! I have been grounded so that is why I've been....... "dead" for a long while, but I'm back since my parents are gone and I have time to update something ^^ I hope you like this story, I didn't work hard on it but I did enjoy working on it. Tell me whatcha think! Enjoy! Axel’s...
  5. Zipporahss

Stuck in the Host Club

Okay this is a cross over between KH (our favorite game) and Ouran High School: Host Club. I got the idea from the Japanese Mamo (He does the Japanese voice for Riku and also Tamaki) So I couldn't help but think of a story. This story was originally only on Fanfiction.net and I didn't think the...
  6. Zipporahss

Best KH Worlds

Honestly I gotta say that Hollow Bastian was cooler as a castle than as a town, even though the town was bigger the castle was filled with stupid mazes that were awesome!
  7. Zipporahss

Organization Sleights

I have no idea which one was my favorite, I'll tell you this though, they killed me at least once, each sleight and it drove me crazy.
  8. Zipporahss

wait a sec

They're just from Roxas, no biggy, I didn't get it until KH2.
  9. Zipporahss

Who else here hates premium cards?

YES! I mean they are helpful but their stupid. I mean I wasted so much time getting them and the stupid things don't load back in until the end of the battle, that sucked! I was so annoyed and I wondered why I was losing my battles so quickly. (sighs) I'm sick of those cards.
  10. Zipporahss

Playing as Riku

Yes, I agree with you on the story line but hehe, me being a fangirl was comepletely overjoyed to play as my favorite hottie! But I do wish that the game was harder, to me it was easy if not easier. But all the same still fun to me.
  11. Zipporahss

ummm riku wasent in half of those places?

Well, maybe he has been there, I asked the same question but we don't know everything Riku did while working for Melicifent. So we can't say he didn't do something or not. We can only wait and see if we're right.
  12. Zipporahss

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Okay now I want to make it! MUST MAKE ICE CREAM!
  13. Zipporahss

Riku and Mai 2

Hiya! Okay, I'm posting the first chapter only because I'm far ahead of you and I'm almost done with the story. So far the first few chapters are in order, so that means that they're written the way they were supposed to be. Ugh, this story was written because of a friend of mine whom was also a...
  14. Zipporahss

Stupidly bored. Questions for Christians ONLY!

Okay, if you're all Christians these questions are for you. 1. what's your favorite Christian Artist 2. what's your favorite book in the Bible 3. what's your favorite type of sermons to listen to? For me... 1. Uh... Casting Crowns, MercyMe, CrossMovement, Switchfoot, Kirk Franklin and the...
  15. Zipporahss

Has this ever happend to anyone?

Same here, I haven't had a glitch that bad. I did have the game move a little slow when it was loading with that little spinning heart but nothing really long.