• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zettaflare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• you must get this a lot but thanks for the Star Wars documentary link, it's awesome!
    What's your favorite movie in the saga? Mine would have to be Episode III, just because that was the only one I saw in the theaters when it first came out. I don't think it's the best movie in the saga (Episode V), but I have so many good memories and nostalgia from seeing it like seven times in the theaters.
    I'm a pretty general gamer, I like lots of different things. But I'd say my favorites are Zelda, Pokemon, Final Fantasy (though I've only played VI and VII), Mario. My problem is that I never have money for games, though I would love to expand to new things. For instance, One played Assassins Creed 2, but haven't been able to try the others. :/ I think the only type of game I don't get excited for are shooters. XD
    ...sorry for the double post on your thread, I don't know how to fix it. ;_; I hate this phone sometimes...
    It's going. XD Eh, I'm just floating around the forums, trying to think of what to post, and where. I posted that crazy Vanitas theory in your 13 dark shards thread. How are you? :3
    Hi Swoosh. ^^ Felt like introducing myself, after seeing some of your posts and stuff. Nice to meet you. :D
    D
    Uh what changed? And do you read the manga or watch the anime.... :p
    D
    A hardcore Naruto fan. Haha. But Itachi and Naruto are my favorites. I guess it's safe to say your one too right?
    D
    Thanks for accepting my friend request. And very, very cool avatar. I always liked Itachi's Sharingan the best =)
    Umm... are you sure you meant the Avatar Wiki and not the Avatar thread or something? Because I'm really confused otherwise xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back