• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Zettaflare

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zettaflare

Kairi: The Thread

Does Repliku really count? While he did come back it was technically in spirit only like Eraqus. And even then he chose to pass on instead of taking a Replica body
  2. Zettaflare

KH 20 years anniversary is in 2022

I would have preferred 2D animation for the Disney+ series like with TWEWY anime. Where as with 3D animation it will feel like I'm just watching the game's cutscenes.
  3. Zettaflare

KH 20 years anniversary is in 2022

My best two guesses are: 1. Either the next main title. Hopefully DDD Volume 2. 2. Or the rumored Disney+ series. Which is the option I voted for. If it's an adaptation starting from the beginning it would be fitting for it to be released on the 20th anniversary
  4. Zettaflare

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Let’s talk Raya and the Last Dragon~

Hoping that Raya's animal companion can be a second party member. It would make up for not having Max the horse as a party member in Kingdom of Corona. As for villains perhaps Maleficent or the Foretellers want the Dragon Gem for their own purposes
  5. Zettaflare

Film ► Power Rangers - July 22nd 2016

I'm just hope they ditch the armored, Robocop suits and go back to the traditional skin tight ones.
  6. Zettaflare

Film ► Raya and the Last Dragon(2020)

Good teaser. The opening looks like a mix of Spy and Indiana Jones movies.
  7. Zettaflare

Film ► Power Rangers - July 22nd 2016

https://amp-cinemablend-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.cinemablend.com/news/2557321/the-power-rangers-franchise-is-getting-a-new-shared-universe?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16032426041824&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww...
  8. Zettaflare

Do You Want To See More 2D Worlds?

Definitely. I still want to see Treasure Planet, Atlantis, and Princess in the Frog in Phase 2. They just need to even the distribution of 2D and 3D films
  9. Zettaflare

Which cast do you think the next Kingdom Hearts entry will focus on?

Honestly I'm always stumped as to what form Mickey would take in Atlantica. Which is odd since I can easily envision what the other OCs would look like as Mermaids and mermen, lol
  10. Zettaflare

There is also another untold story that isnt in the poll. Mickey, Donald and Goofy searching for Sora in older Disney worlds. Though minus Riku and Kairi's storyline I think what most of the other heroes are doing are excuses to keep them out of the spotlight for a while rather then premises...
  11. Zettaflare

If it's DDD Volume 2 then Yozora and his group of friends. With Sora, Riku, and Kairi(or possibly just the latter two) co starring as well
  12. Zettaflare

Kairi: The Thread

Still hoping that Kairi gets her own Disney companions like Sora and Riku. It probably won't happen in DDD Volume 2 but after that I want to see her team up with either Pluto or Daisy and Minnie
  13. Zettaflare

Film ► Static Shock - Michael B Jordan to produce Static Shock film

Hell yes. I've wanted a live action Static Shock for ages. I'm hoping Hot streak is the main villain. Or better yet Holocaust.
  14. Zettaflare

Coronavirus and Pets

If your dog needs to walk for exercise try some activities in your backyard. Play fetch with a ball or frisbee
  15. Zettaflare

Thoughts if Vanitas were to get some kind of 'redemption arc' later on?

I'm convinced Nomura will use "Darkness" as a vehicle to bring back present Vanitas. Not sure if he will be redeemed or not but he may feel differently about the prospect then his past counterpart. Sort of like the Repliku and Dark Riku situation