• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zephyr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• it's alright,
    ok here:
    Party: dewott, swoobat, litwick, vanillite and scraggy
    Name: Cris
    badges: 4, until electric gym
    FC: 1635 3612 5312
    color: if you can green, if not it's okay any other
    lol i dont know the first about photoshop. well yeah thanks and next time i hope i can make it easier if you are up to doing it later before the khi league starts
    ill take the default purple. thanks a lot though zephyr you are great. where did you do this encase i wanna make another for my future team...unless im offending you by asking
    Can I have the female trainer from B/W as my picture? xD I like her hair and booty shorts~
    Can it be black? 8D
    You're totally the best.<3
    party-
    Musharna
    Serperior
    Victini
    Carracosta
    Zebstrika
    Fraxure (but can you make it a Haxorus since my Fraxure is gonna evolve in 3 levels anyway?)

name- Kaye
    FC - 3696 9379 0255
    badges - all of them~
    and under my FC hmm... 'Ace Trainer'
    since that's the avatar I chose for the Wi-Fi stuff :3
    also.. if another colour card is possible? :D
    Team atm: Scolipede, Beheeyem, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Gigalith, Samurott
    badges: all of them
    name: josh
    FC: 3396 2907 3212
    nature: hardy (it said that in my DS idkh im a hardy though lol)

thanks a lot zephyr
    I'm not good at the whole EV aspect of Pokemon. XD
    I'm loving that Unova just has new Pokemon. It's refreshing even though most of the designs are terrible. XD
    It doesn't have a good nature :/, but I did you a favor and gave you a male one. This way you can at least breed it.
    Woops, I was reading something for class tomorrow so I didn't see your message. Can you go on now?
    Nope :/ It left them if all caps if they hadn't been nicknamed already unfortunately. Anything I had nicknamed myself was correct, but anything I hadn't had been left as it was
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back