• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zeagal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's been confirmed that as far as Roxas and Namine are involved, being "assimilated" into Sora and Kairi will take a while. Hence they'll be around for KH3... suffering quietly in the meanwhile.
    One of the things I'm most curious about is how Roxas will react to Riku who ended up bringing him in.

As for RokuNami, hell no. They did in a way have more proper interaction than SoKai, which is sad since they had five minutes of proper interaction or so, but it was far too plot related and intense. Them being Nobodies aside, Roxas was clinging to the only person who even acknowledged him anymore and didn't really try to make him disappear, only she on her part was clinging to the last part of Sora she could possibly reach for, in light of Sora forgetting her and DiZ wanting her gone.
    Could something have happened? Duh, he's a Sora and she's Namine, it's almost meant to be. However, Sora being around still and the circumstances kill this with fire.
    RokuNami at the end of the day is nothing more than something they could try and excuse SoKai with, because hey, Sora and Kairi promised to see each other every day for Roxas and Namine's sake, right?
    How lovely they're forgetting that would be the second part of Sora that made Sora be with Kairi because both parts of Sora want Namine. Lovely.

tl;dr I find RokuNami to be repulsive by concept.
    Here's to hoping RokuXion will be more than just a SoKai excuse, though right now I'm doubting it.

Kudos for paying attention to something other than her cleavage. However, if Kairi'd get kidnapped with Sora and Riku out on a journey, it probably means it's finally because she's a PoH and not necesarilly to get at them, so I've no qualms with that.
    Maybe she'll finally learn that despite the immediate danger, leaping into CoDs is not always the best option.

I don't remember against which Organization member it was. I think Saix since against Luxord, he had the cards make them all disappear aside from Sora. So when Saix or Xemnas forgot which let out an energy wave, Riku jumped in front of Kairi and served as a human shield.
    I think now we all realize why the instant he had Sora as backup instead of Kairi, he didn't let her fight, and why he gave her the Gayblade to begin with instead of just fight off himself - he'd have gotten killed trying to protect her.

For Namine, drawings = Memories. So it makes sense that she'd draw the Memories she made for Sora, hence the picture of her along with SRK as children - which was what Sora 'remembered'.

Here. XD
    Heartless = the Hearts themselves. Once a Heart is taken over by the Darkness it harbors within itself, or is snatched away by another Heartless, the Darkness latches onto the Heart and strips it of is Memories - hence why they're able to be transferred to the Nobody; hence why when Kairi purified Sora from being a Heartless, he didn't lose his Memories. He didn't have the time to lose them.
    Anything more specific?
    I fail to see how spending eternity being stuck inside someone, never truly living on for yourself, and being just out of reach for the person you care for - Namine for Roxas, both Roxas and Sora for Namine - while said person you care for holds and is held by someone else.

A Jewish one. I kid you not, Even really is not only a word in Hebrew, but can also be used as a name.
    In that aspect I have to hand it to them. Xehanort aside, the names for Ansem's apprentices are really diverse as far as ethnic origins go. Ienzo is hispanic; Ealus is Greek sounding. Dillan sounds kind of Scottish or English. And Braig... probably from around those parts too. He sounds like a Nordic Giant or something.

To be precise, she utterly wiped out the competition. But yes, concept holds.

If Riku and Sora were to sneak out when she wasn't looking...
    She's useless as a fighter. Sora left her behind in KH1, and they kept her the hell away from the fighting as well as actively protected her (Riku did at least) at the end of KH2 in TWTNW.
    If they could keep her away, I can't see them taking her along.
    They're the first ones to know the risks, no matter how much Kairi likes to think she's super woman and not give a shit about reality when it comes to Sora.

I saw translations that tie in a lot better with the plot, saying it's not so much that she's made up from Sora's B+S, but she came from them. That is to say, much like AtW theorized up to his last report, Namine truly does lack a Body and Soul.
    Her being made up of nothing never stopped him from theorizing about her before. It's just that now, instead of being made up of nothing while being born from Kairi - a PoH who never could've created another being on her own, and had she been the sole 'parent' to Namine, Namine's powers over Sora's Memories would've made a lot less sense - she was created, as nothing, but when Kairi's Heart left Sora's Body instead of her own.
    The last SAR doesn't change Namine's make-up; it changes her source of origin.

Reread it. Namine wanting Memories of her own is why she's so infatuated with drawing. Capturing by paint and charcoal what she's lacking inside her, even as a being that's supposed to be a Nobody.
    Roxas had Sora's Memories via dreams, and they eventually leaked to him. Namine didn't even have that, hence the drawing.

I am, and thanks X3
    Again, not really. Kairi was kidnapped, both in KH1 and in KH2. And look how he reacted to her, compared to Riku and Namine. Even when he found her unconscious in KH1 and freaked out, calling out to her to open her eyes, it was mostly because she was unconscious. Hence his somewhat lesser concern towards her in KH2. They had the chance to have Sora insane with concern over Kairi, like he was for Riku and Namine.
    He wasn't insane with worry over her.

Roxas and Namine kind of promised each other they'll live on through Sora and Kairi. How is them continuing to be themselves through someone else closure? It's a plot foreshadowing.

Yes. And then Reverse-Rebirth.

The difference being what Memories she made and which she pushed out. Namine is another important person in Sora's Heart, and she pushed out the other important people. This is opposed to her taking Kairi's place.
    Kairi has a place of her own. Namine just made Sora disregard that place.
    In the end, he cared about Namine, but because he couldn't remember to care about anyone else, not because she placed herself in Kairi's stead of something.

Hypothetical KH3 journey.

I fail to see how Kairi's wants would affect her Nobody's powers. A Nobody by definition is a being with relations to Memories. Roxas lacked Memories because Sora didn't stay a Heartless. Namine, whose Somebody never became a Heartless, and whose "host" being Sora not only had a Nobody of his own to pass his Memories to, but ended up reclaiming them, ended up with relations to Memories - but to Sora's and not Kairi's, and control over them, not the Memories themselves. Her powers are 100% explained by the circumstances of her birth.
    haha no
    but believe it or not, i'm kind of in the mood.
    so maybe i shouldn't try lol, cause we got 4th out of five places in wntrgrd and i am po'd to the tenth!!!!! DX
    but as far as i know, no more frienenemies. (also a 10-point Syl-cabulary word.)
    Which is them harboring Sora's guilt about "forgetting" Namine. Like he said - there they were, declaring not to forget their friends, but Sora already 'did' it years ago.
    Seeing how if he was finally remembering it, it means it supposedly meant that much to him, it's all good.
    I really can see where you're coming from, but that's outside perspective. You really should try and look at things from Sora's point of view on that matter.

Right. You could say it's not proper 'care' because it's 'outside interference', but the fact remains that again, Sora's had motivation towards Riku he never had towards Kairi.

I strongly believe otherwise, actually.
    Namine and Roxas didn't instantly fade away into Kairi and Sora for a reason - hence us seeing them for an instant at the end of KH2. With all the Ven issues rising, Roxas is bound to make an appearance. Castle Oblivion is probably MX related or what not, and who do we have with the most ties to that one? That's right, Kairi's Nobody who was born along with the Ven lookalike and has powers over Sora's being that just might tie in with the Ven-Factor.
    I fully expect to see them both in KH3, if not even Coded.

aaaah ok ok I know which one you're talking about. Notice though that it's not so much a Memory picture as much as it's a picture of things that happened. That's Namine in the middle, Sora on the right, and Repliku on her left, correct? Notice also how the Namine is scribbled out.
    If anything, it's Namine drawing exactly how unrelated she is to them.

For a selfish girl, she was the one that ended up running at Sora, screaming at him he was an idiot for thinking she was ever really there and throwing it all out the window.

Becoming the most important person to Sora hardly involves "replacing". She added herself in as an important person, and wrote everyone off that list. In a sense, the end result is the same with her being the person Sora cared about the most, but the way to that end result is different, which is where the difference counts.

The PoHs handled themselves nicely against the Great Darkness at the end of KH1. Also, if she'd pull it off once Sora and Riku set out on their journey already, they wouldn't be there to play bodyguard for her.
    The thing is, it was important to Sora even before Namine made him remember only that. And again, it's not like the Memories were illogical for him to hold dear. She portrayed herself as his most important person, so it wasn't odd that was all he remembered - he remembered what was important, hence he remembered Namine. To Sora, it added up. Otherwise, he never would've made that promise at the end.

That's a given. There's also the issue of Sora's guilt to consider - anything and everything that happened to Riku after he was locked behind the DtD was something Sora'd forever more hold himself responsible for.

Of course, it's not anyone's fault of anything save the writers, but that doesn't mean I have to like it, or her :p

It certainly would've made the whole 'replaced Kairi in Sora's Memories' issue a lot more believable. Though then again, had Kairi been properly written, Namine probably wouldn't have had the role she has now. She was developed with Kairi being how she is today, so with a different Kairi, Namine'd have been different, if at all, pardon the pun, in existence.

A picture lacking Kairi was never drawn. Simply because Namine didn't believe in it. If you did see it, it was edited, and I'd love to get it, since I'm dying for a signature like that XD SoRiNami OT3 all the way :heart:

The thing is, Riku was "pushed out" too. So it's not like Namine picked what would go out. Anything that wasn't about her was shoved out, and we were left with Memories that couldn't have came from Kairi.

Well, not necesarilly taking this to the "Evil Kairi" vision, but if the PoHs became figure heads for hope and the will to fight against the Darkness, Kairi could have an active role without becoming a fighter :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back