• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zeagal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• different anime quizes = different characters meaning different results.

you should know inuyasha. so you could find an icon of him
    i like the name sugarmelts because i'm so sweet i can melt through anyone's heart, and i like that.

i don't know. i'll wait a couple hundred more posts then change.
    it's okay. :p

lol i asked silh not to get the name change. because noone wanted me to change it to kira because sugarmelts is better.

i'll change later. :/
    There was a site I knew once that had a lot of pics, and he gathered them into a massive zip. I just snatched stuff from there.

And I really don't remember that one ;w;
    No idea. random stuff.

No no no. Simba's Darkness made the Scar Shadows. Scar's Heartless I theorize to be the last boss in the Pride Lands.
    Way I see it, again, his Heartless was the thing you fight at the end of the Pride Lands. He had a lot of Darkness in his Heart, hence the strong Heartless, yet with a probability of no Nobody since he was a coward. I suppose he just held on until after they beat him
    I don't rp here either. I have an rp (semi dead) I'm a member in on lj, but most of my stuff are on msn. Or, well, Google Docs. We find that to be a lot more reliable and convenient.
    And I'm down with all three X3 so name your pick.

I think that if he qualifies to become a Heartless, he qualifies to be an exception should his Heartless look the same as the whole being did.

Shadows of Scar were Simba's Darkness. Scar had a Heartless that was unrelated to those.

And I doubt it. They'd be walking on pretty thin ice that is cracking as we speak if they did.
    hm, Sylmageddon. I like that. 50 point Sylcabulary word. XD
    yeah, the explosion is pretty bad. i hit things...like poles and stuff, because if i don't hit those, i hit people. and i cus when im mad. i cuss bad. rofl
    Nah, modding never stopped me from ranting thoroughly and longly to people. I'd have had to stop rping had that been the case.
    I rp regularly whenever my partner's online. So that's not really it, it's just that we're reaching the end of the current debate.
    May there be many more. I like you :3 you're fun to converse with.

Well, Pete said Scar became a Heartless, but I doubt they'd have pulled out that 'human Heartless' thing over Scar. Disney character, irrelevant world, KH2 having a plot? Pshaw.
    I suppose after they beat him he actually turned into a Heartless.
    eh, my wrath's not that bad...
    unless you're around for the explosion. Irish blood and two anger-management-less parents is not a good combo.
    DX
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back