• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zeagal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Keyblade Wielders can call their Keyblades back at will. If Riku'd have seen that Kairi holding the Gayblade made it impossible for him to fight, he'd have called it back.

Scar was actually said to be a Heartless, and his real Heartless was probably the thing you fight against during the second time.
    Maleficent never stopped being a whole being.
    Xehanort's Heartless, however, was an existence of only a Heart. They have no other term for it save a 'Heartless'.
    haha. XD
    it's okay. i'm getting back at them with my newly developed cuteness.
    mwahaha, they'll be sorry.
    just kidding! i don't dwell on it anymore, i forgave them a long time ago. although they are bringing it upon themselves. >XP
    YOU know what i like to do. ;3
    rofl jk jk, i like to make bad jokes. rofl
    i like to flirt, i absolutely can't help it, because i'd never been popular before i hit high school and band, everyone treated me like total crap...
    i like to sit in front of my wii for hours, and poke my brother in the tummy.
    i like to torture certain people, because they made fun of me back in the day, and are now following me around like perverts, so i use it to get back at them. i like to be with my boyfriend. i like to talk on the web lol. i like myspace, and facebook, and twitter. XD i like making new friends. what about you?
    Many, many.

Nothing. Namine came from Kairi. They share the Heart.

The fact that aside from two Shadow Heartless she stayed the hell away then. They didn't really have the choice of leaving her somewhere.

Or just call the Keyblade off if we assume it somehow affects his own powers.

I don't think it's just a developer thing. Drawing is Namine's main concept, and is mostly about her own lacking of them rather than her manipulation of them.
    The Memories were already in Sora's Heart. However, if she drew them, maybe it will make them real, and keep them there after Sora forgot.

They were misquoting. What was said in the games was that Sora was one of the two people to maintain their Sense of Self as Heartless, the other being XH. And before you jump the gun to say he's a Heartless, that's actually debatable, all things considered.
    i think i look so cute in my get-up XD XD XD
    the song is "flood" by Jars of Clay. we snuck a christian band into bay, and it was awesome. >XD
    the wolf's head is on the left. she's facing to the left lol. i know it's hard to see--
    the thick tubes were either the rifles or the sabres. and yep, that's my flood face lol
    the name be syllismurf. XD
    it's my fanfic/artist emblem...
    i know it 's kinda hard to see, but it's a flying wolf with butterfly wings. it used to be angel wings but i changed my mind lol
    actually i don't wave flags rofl... i pull the "flood" at the very end.
    i can show you better than i can tell you. (yeah i know, i say that a LOT.)
    Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n22gwUo9zhM
    check it out! i'm the one running the "flood" on the back end.
    that was us last monday, but champioships were yesterday, and we were the best, but we were SO robbed.
    anyway, watch it! it's freaking amazing!
    ..not particularly lol. and yh shes fine, it was amusing xD

wow u have days like tht? that is so cool. *becomes jealous*. n coffee cake sounds intruiging, im tempted to try sum.
    agreed lol.
    and no not reli... i ate a carrot if tht counts lol...o-O
    oh and my friend fell off her chair cos i 'accidently' nudged it xD ..annnd thts about it lol. 2day has been a dull day >_<

how bout u? =)
    Amen to that, at least partially. I'd prefer it had they just separated again, or that Namine took over.

Nomura did say to take Sora not thanking Namine as a hint. I think he was saving them up for KH3, which again relates to my belief that we'll see her again.

She brought it on herself with being Kairi.

Well I certainly wouldn't have been able to blame her for it, then, now could I? Especially seeing how well it worked in the long run, or why she even ended up going through it to begin with.

You need to replay KH1 then.
    And I have to wonder if Kairi'd have gotten the Gayblade (which disappeared and never used again, even if we do say Riku was able to sustain it so long as he was Rikunort - which was for a while afterwards, but no Kairi fighting implied) had they been facing off against anything stronger than mere Shadow Heartless.

Whether or not they came before or after the alteration doesn't matter - since they're not related.

In the literal sense, they are the Hearts. They just don't act like they have them. They're beings based on instincts.

Uh, no. Sora wasn't a Heartless; he was only a Heart. Hence why the Memories didn't continue leaking to Roxas properly after Kairi pushed the Darkness away.
    rofl so Crimson Soul--oops, Apollo--added you as friend lol.
    you really are a decent person. in fact, the FIRST PERSON TO BE NICE TO ME FIRST THING SINCE I JOINED.
    you get the Syl's love award. I'm sorry, you'll have to pretend that I'm there hugging you. XD
    how many points depends on my mood. right now "kiss" is about 1000 points. *crimson face instead of soul rofl* wntrgrd is short for winterguard, have you ever been to a marching band show? they play during half time. well, the people who wave the flags and stuff, they're colorguard. and winterguard does their own individual show, without the band, again with flags and such, during not-football season.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back