• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Yuna97
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• So how have you been? Making out with your girlfriend a lot? I don't get how you can date a girl though.
    Oh I'm good. My grandma is okay and that's good. My mommy is coming back from North Carolina. And I'm with my favorite sister. *huggles you*
    well first i did Ventus on Proud then i thought it was to easy so i started Terra on Critical then the last boss took me way too long to beat but i did it so i decided to do Aqua on Proud
    and wow the secret ending is great
    *comes back from school and sees you still asleep and giggles to myself* She's still asleep. *walks over and kisses your forehead* Sweet dreams. *goes to the next room to read my books*
    *wakes up first and finds you asleep and I kiss your cheek* Pleasant dreams sis. *places a blanket over you and leaves for school*
    Well your boobies do feel like comfy pillows. I hope mine get as big as yours, or at least the size of my moms. *lays my head against your chest and starts to close my eyes with a smile as you rub my back* Thanks Yuna. I love you.
    *feels sleepy as you rub my back* It's okay. You don't have to talk to him. When that time comes when my grandma leaves us for good. I think we would comfort him and also his girlfriend will do so as well. So, there's no need for you to help out. *yawns a bit and rests my head on you* Nii-chan, your making sleeply.
    OMG!!!! ARE FREAKIN SERIOUS!!! IM SO FREAKIN HAPPY FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. But still kinda sad he gone. HA!!!! I TOLD YOU HE WASNT DEAD!!!!!!!!!11
    Yeah. *press's my head closer to your breasts as I hug you* My grandma will be fine now though. She got out of the hospital to rest up in a nursery home. So when her time comes, she'll go off in peace. At least Buster can get a hold of himself now knowing grandma is okay. From all the things, he worries about grandma the most because he loves her the most. If she dies.......I just don't know what will happen to him. I think he'll go crazy, mad, or insane.
    *sniff* Nooo! I don't want her to suffer. I guess I should let her go. I mean we're taking her to a nice home where she could rest with ease once it's her time. And okay nii-chan, I'll try to be happy. *hugs you and press's my head close to your breasts to comfort myself like you are my mother*
    Actually, we're all gonna see her this Friday. For....one....last...time! *starts crying and hugs you tightly*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back