• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Yuna97
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Whatever! Just go suck a....oh wait you can't because your girlfriend doesn't have one. Or maybe she does. Who knows, but I suppose you will one day when you two make it to that point in your relationship.
    What? It's an icy chilled coffee that's made as a shake. It's like an iced mocha but different. Trust me there delicious and now I can't find any here. And like I've said time after time before I will never drink alcohol in my life. Now if you excuse me I need to go call my little MonMon. (P.S. Ironically my new girlfriends name is Monica as well but the only difference between you two is she's part french, she's a blonde, and she's 2 inches tallers then you are)
    I know right. I'm trying to be better then my brother though. His drawings are much better then mine. T^T
    trust me sis I was suprised at first then I remembered something is that your sissy (ssavi) goes through the samething that you do sis
    Hey it's not my fault my body rejects certain things. But at least I'm able to drink cold caffenated beverages aka to me javakula's. That's a plus for me. Like drinking alcohol makes you mature anyway. It only makes you look like a fool when you drink too much of it. My mom says i might be more suited to femine drinks but I doubt that. But I am however able to eat anything that's been cooked with alcohol. So that's all right I guess.
    Nope, I even tried Mike's hard lemonade as well and I could still taste the alcohol in it. My taste buds are very keen towards tastes for foods and beverages. Which is how I'm a picky eater and drinker. So like I said, never gonna drink. But there is one beverage I will drink forever just to keep me alive. *has a glass of my gf's blood and starts drinking it through a straw* Awww, that's good.
    Okay that your just cruel. I don't do any forms of drugs. Trust me. Whenever I smell smoke; whether it be cigarette or a fire, I'll cover my mouth and nose up so I can breathe. i just hate the smell of it. And I don't drink either. I tried before but I hate the taste of alcohol. So i won't be a drinker anytime soon. And I'll probably be everyone's designated driver. Look my eyes get all red because it's allergy season or I haven't had enough sleep. Or perhaps I poked my eye a bit whenever I put in or take out my contact lens. Okay? Man, do you have to take things with me up to the next level?
    (keeps my head clear and empty unlike buster)your right I never did but its good to know atlest but I still love ya like a little sister that is ^^
    Well I'm gonna need some eyedrops now. Everytime I wake up I get red eyes. Also to hit things off, seasonal allergies are setting in for me.
    Pfft, of course not. What? Did you think I was? And I'm still trying to figure out how to reupload my pics as well so I can see them in my ablums. But this new function is just so annoying. Only on Safari you can actually see the images again. How I know that is because when I log in from the Mac computers at my school and get onto Safari to get onto here. I just noticed that. But so far, things are okay. I was able to complete my assignment in my class before it became homework. So no homework from that class. And I have to go to bed right now to wake up for my morning class that starts at 9am. And I hate Tuesdays because on that day I have 3 long class's in one day til 4:30pm. Good thing I get an hour and a half long break after my first class before I start my second class.
    What are you talking about? I really did take a shower. My hair was getting all greasy and oily and I was beginning to get B.O. Don't want to stink around my girl now do I?
    Just wondering you had more girlfriends then boyfriends. No reason though. Well I gotta take a shower. I'm still getting thoughts in my head from what you said earlier about you being bi with a hot girl.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back