• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
xiaojen7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thank you for the friend request. Your avatar is stunning btw. C:

How are you doing this today?
    Doing well just happen to notice your friend request, and was seeing if you were someone from another site that I was on saying hi XD.
    Oh thank you!

To be honest I kind of forgot who made it because they changed their name. @___@ Otherwise I'd send you their way if you wanted one like it. I should probably change it tbh.
    Lol no, I'm just a dedicated member. Not exactly a model member either, but I've spent around half my life on this site.
    Lol, actually I'm a legendary member haha. I get that once i reach 10,000 posts and earned free name changes.

And on the avatar, i change it every now and then. Right now I'm just inbetween avatars
    Hey thanks haha. Welcome to the forums btw.

Once you hit 6000 posts, you become a gold member and can customize your profile.q
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…