• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xammag

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Kingdom Hearts and Names

(I'm sure or all of this has been explained somewhere already, but I need an outlet for my KH thoughts.) Anagrams of Xehanort (without the X): No Heart, Another, No Earth No Heart and Another are fairly obvious. The Heartless, Xehanorts obsession with manipulating hearts or replacing others'...
  2. X

Rikunort: The 13th Vessel and the Darkness Suit

Maybe even Xehanort knows when it's a cheap shot, haha. No, but I think there's some type of safe guard against that, like the heart in Sora wasn't developed enough or something. But it might happen and then, TADAA! Vanitas is basically back.
  3. X

Master Xehanort's Appearance

I would think that when the heartless and nobody are destroyed and go back to their original self, they know what their original self really is. Apprentice Xehanort is essentially an abomination and a disgrace by whoever did it (cough MX) as it's Terra's body and heart with MX's heart gaining...
  4. X

Xehanort's many forms... (for those that are confused about what's going on)

I don't claim to know all the answers, but MX definitely still exists. Terranort is made up of Terra's body, MX's heart, and Terra's heart that's stated to have Eraqus around somewhere in there. Xemnas is Terranort's nobody, Ansem SoD is Terranort's heartless. Remember that MX accidentally got...
  5. X

I think Marluxia's somebody will be on the good guy's side

You don't end up being the 3rd most powerful Organization member for nothing (after Xemnas and Roxas). I think he'll have some impressive skills and serve as a thorn in Xehanort's side.
  6. X

Master Xehanort's motivation

I believe that when MX was young and just starting to travel the worlds, he truly believed that darkness and light should be treated equally. We see throughout KH that light is seen as good and darkness is seen as bad. There's not a real balance there. Riku and DiZ both show us that, while...
  7. X

I'd really like to know what "Xehanort's Guardian" really is.

I think it's very cool that it just kind of appeared back in KH and we acknowledge it's symbiotic affect with versions of Xehanort even though we really have no idea what it is. It's kind of a meta way of introducing a character without ever directly referring to it. The only time we interact...
  8. X

Day 322

Riku kind of said that when he saw him.
  9. X

Confused about the ending?

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - English Cutscenes Part 17: The World That Never Was (Sora) - YouTube 23:00 of this cutscene from TWTNW is YX saying he will lose his memories upon returning to his time if you want to see the in-game quote.
  10. X

"Q: Give it to me in practical terms first. Concretely, officially, pragmatically, what is time travel used for? A: Gathering Xehanorts all throughout time to completely the necessary thirteen people of darkness. That's the gist of it. If the details make your head spin too much for you to...
  11. X

I honestly haven't beaten the game yet, but I spoiled it for myself back when it released in Japan and read all the spoiler stuff. I know when I've read it, YX is the one who mentions that he won't remember his experiences time traveling, I'll try to find the quote.
  12. X

In the KH universe, you always return to your original time after you're done time traveling and your memory gets wiped, essentially. So, you can't actually go live in another time or mess up the time you're coming from. The idea is that memories can't truly be forgotten though, like how...
  13. X

This clears a lot of it up: Story FAQ: Confused? Come right in. We'll straighten you out. *spoilers galore* - Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs They will have some vague recollection of their plans, their "chain of memories" that can't truly be forgotten...
  14. X

Better script than KH2? And BBS?

Whoever wrote the descriptions for the Dream Eaters was having too much fun, haha.
Back