• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh wow! U have mastered the multi-task style! XD Sounds very cool though, keep up the good work!!

Yes! Swimming is by far one of my fave things to do.

Yes! lol that is correct :3 From a great manga I found based off of Alice in Wonderland.

Okies! Nice talking to you again and have a Good night!
    lol Its cool how you can go to so many forums! I'd get lost XD khi is only one for me. What do you do as a staff member?

Nice! Beach is always nice. :3

Oh, you see my avvie? You'll never guess who it is!
    Yay! RPing is so much fun ^^;;

Oh wow! You must be kept busy! But I am glad its good busy that you enjoy ^^;;

lol Thats good! Same here I am pretty sure. Freedom cannot come sooner...
    It is bad, so looking forward to summer so I may join more XD

Oh?! Gratz on being a staff/mod! What site is it that you are one? And guessing its not as fun as it seems lol?

Sleep is beautiful...and wait, the school might what?
    Yep! Only in Commish, not going to overload myself.

Glad your doing well! lol what kind of hectiness? XD

I am alright, school is cutting into my sleep time but in long run worth it ^^;; Just 5 more weeks till summer!
    *glomps*

I know!! It's been too long! I was on hiatus for awhile, then when I got back I mostly stick to RP. But now back officially :D

How have you been? What you been up to?
    And so is your Chesire Cat avatar :3

Anyway, I wanted to ask for your help in roleplaying. I'm not exactly new to the whole concept but I surely would want a refresher course. Think you can recommend anything?
    I had 200 unread emails..

Not bad, last time it was in the 1000s.

Onee-chan = sister ^^

And because I spent my time writing long posts and templates she says it's KHI's fault.
    :O

Cool! ^^. I haven't checked my email in 4 years..

I've been doing good, got a fever onnnn.. Sunday, out of school since Monday. Doc says fever was caused by exhaustion, onee-chan blames it on KHI ^^.
    Yep ^^

So, anything new for you today nee-chan? Advanced nanotechnology? Cured Cancer? Learned ballroom dancing? Gave to the needy? Bought a puppy? Showered?
    Nawh! That makes me feel so guilty >.<
    I really wish I had the time and I'm glad that I am still thought of =D
    I know. I'm sad to hear it coming from myself. I didn't expect year 10 to be so loaded with homework =S
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back