Recent content by Twilight Lumiair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Twilight Lumiair

#Sora4Smash is trending on Twitter!

Wow... That's so sad. And already so, SO obnoxious to just picture. I can't, and.. would rather not, think about how taxing and frustrating it must be to be on the receiving end of that crap. Full agreement. That man must pour so many hours into his work trying to please the varying...
  2. Twilight Lumiair

#Sora4Smash is trending on Twitter!

Interestingly enough, several people I've seen have taken Harada's heated statements as him just "trolling." I'm not sure I see how they'd get that idea tbh. 😕
  3. Twilight Lumiair

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

So... The war that occurred during the MoM's childhood (that's allegedly still continuing by the time the scene takes place) was fought between Keyblade wielders and humanoid beings of darkness, and overtime, the darkness changed form and eventually hid away within humans. He set up the events...
  4. Twilight Lumiair

In general, I just can't take anymore of these "but they're actually this person!" reveals. It's been used so much already that it's quickly gotten stale and disatisfying to me.
  5. Twilight Lumiair

Right. What I was referring to was when Nomura (I believe when asked about Back Cover after 2.8's release) said the MoM knew of the X-blade's existence, and then went on to describe how he "forged" Keyblades by "pulling them from one's heart". I figured that answer, coupled with the fact that he...
  6. Twilight Lumiair

..... What? Correct me if I'm wrong, but was it not confirmed ages ago that MoM's Keyblade was the "most ancient"? I.e. It was the first one. I mean Nomura also mentioned in an interview that MoM was the one who modeled the Keyblades after the X-blade, right? I really don't get this at all...
  7. Twilight Lumiair

I'm a little confused. Why do you think Brain was picked by Ava exactly? Was that said somewhere in the diologue?
  8. Twilight Lumiair

New Kingdom Hearts 3 Keyblade Keychains Releasing March 2020

What does the "W" stand for?
  9. Twilight Lumiair

Should Kingdom Hearts Explore DATING/RELATIONSHIPS?

No joke, I could honestly see that. Sora seems like the type of guy who'd be polyamorous.
  10. Twilight Lumiair

New game post kh3.

*chuckles* It's honestly halarious that you'd say this considering that... what, seven or eight of the existing characters are effectively already being reused and revealed to either be somebody else entirely, or from ages in the past. Even if you exclude the Destiny Trio, the Disney...
  11. Twilight Lumiair

New game post kh3.

It doesn't help that Roxas and Xion didn't have any potential storylines set up for them with future unlike Lea and Isa. And what with how little their characters were actually used in KH3 (barely getting much personal diologue between the two of them), it's difficult for me to even judge how...
  12. Twilight Lumiair

New game post kh3.

I've pretty much given up hope for Kairi at this point, and the last thing I need after KH3 is more Sora, so it's gotta be one of the first two. Not sure to be honest... Regardless of what, I'm not really all that excited after the writing flop that was KH3, so it's difficult for me to say that...
  13. Twilight Lumiair

Christmas Dlc thoughts

Aside from ReMind? Likely just additional cosmetics (similar to what we had in 0.2). Maybe another Keyblade. Other than that, I don't realistically see us getting much in terms of a Christmas dlc, if we get one at all.
  14. Twilight Lumiair

Music you want to see used in the Limit Cut True Organiztion XIII battles

I can clearly envision an extended version of this playing during an Aqua vs Terranort rematch. They really should've gotten a proper one on one again in KH3 (ideally ending with Aqua and Terra purging Xehanort from his body). Never understood the need for tag teams every fight. It's almost as...
  15. Twilight Lumiair

HOW TO BEAT PHANTOM AQUA!?

One Interesting design detail I noticed about Phantom Aqua is how, unlike the real Aqua, she leaves no footprints as she walks, and isn't bound by the invisible walls of the arena. Suggesting that both she and the arena are illusory and immaterial to an extent, which really plays well into the...