• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Trueheart3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

JavaScript HELP

I need help for JavaScript. I bought a book, New Perspectives JavaScript at the bookstore (I plan on taking HTML, XML, and Java classes this spring of '07) there are case problems in the book to do, and test your skilles, but I need to know the correct code to make sure I did it correctly. Does...
  2. T

Fushigi Yuugi

Does anyone know where I can download a episode from the anime Fushigi Yuugi? it can be in either English or Japanese. I am considering buying a box set of it. But, I would like to see an episode before I buy a box set. :o
  3. T

Real time?

I have a question about the "real time" for KHII. Someone told me, that if it is night where I live, when I play the game it will be night in the game. Is this true?
  4. T

Video??

I have been looking all over for a video. I am looking for the scene where sora releases Kairi's heart (stabs himself with the keyblade) can someone help me find this please?
  5. T

Quick Question

Is it true that once Square Enix opesn an official site for a game, the release date for it is not far behind? Because if that is true, it means that we can be expecting a release date sometime soon, possibly during or after E3. The reason I brought this up, is because I remember something...
  6. T

Deep Dive?

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the video of Deep Dive? not the original version, the one where the Liberai Fatali (sp?) is playing in the background? Thanks!
  7. T

What would you do if you found KH2 on the ground?

Now this, is a "Lame" topic thread. What a dumb and reatarded topic. Like we would just "Happen" to find the game someplace?! Grow up
  8. T

Which FF game to buy?

I was just wondering, which game I should buy. Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, or Final Fantasy IX? I heard that Final Fantasy VII is awesome. But, I also heard that VIII is really good too. What should I buy?
  9. T

As if the April Fool's joke didn't already lower his rep...

I think Pete was an @$$ for what he did on April 1. Also, he should not have stated new information if there was none to begin with. Oh, and Mochacat your sig is way too big- it stretches out the entire page!
  10. T

Stitch in KHII

I think stitch is really cool. Besides, they never said which stitch it would be. It could be the evil nasty stitch (the one before Lilo helped turn him good) he could be the enemy in that world for all we know
  11. T

Stitch in KHII

I think it would be really fun. Gantu is not really intelligent, so I do not see how hard a world it could be. Maybe you can cath experiments like you got the dalmation puppies in KH?
  12. T

Stitch in KHII

Over at IMDB, they have more Disney characters listed for Kingdom Hearts II! They have Stitch down as one of the characters that will be in the game this time
  13. T

Jump Fiesta Trailer? Well? Where is it?

We might see it at E3, Or, we might never see it period. It depends on what Square Enix wants us to see or not see. They may show it at E3, or we might not ever see the trailer. It depends.
  14. T

Someone please explain!!!!!

you do not know that it will be rated E. There have been rumors that it will be rated T.
  15. T

check these out

Well, from 8 down, they do not work. The link is broken. Besides that, they are all old. Nothing new at all. Thanks for the clearer images though. Too bad we have seen them all before in the trailer though.
Back