• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Someone please explain!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zero-Enna

ok so i heard that it is going to be a much more darker theam than the last but how dark are we talking and how dark can it really get with micky, donald, and goofy?

Trueheart3

you do not know that it will be rated E.
There have been rumors that it will be rated T.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
it is made by disney..... nuff said, they have not made 1 thing that is T or
or PG-13, if they have please tell which one, they can't make it T or it would go against everything disney! i hope ansem's back..... i want to kill him again, that was fun, great anger manegment

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Just cause Disney doesn't make things rated T or PG 13, doesn't mean that KH2 wouln't be rated T... Ya never really know... Disney might let KH2 be rated T... But really that wouldn't stop people from gettin it....

Ansem22

"you do not know that it will be rated E.
There have been rumors that it will be rated T."

Sorry, the producer of KH has already confirmed that young kids will be able to play KH2, so it's gonna be rated E. He also said it is darker than KH mostly toward the end, but alot of it has the same spirit as the first game. So don't expect anything drastically dark.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
kerobaroes said:
it is made by disney..... nuff said, they have not made 1 thing that is T or
or PG-13, if they have please tell which one, they can't make it T or it would go against everything disney!

Ha! Pirates of the Carribean.(SP?) So, with that said it's possible for there to be a T rating. There probly won't though. Grr. I hope it's dark like with the world of chaos, where you fought Ansem for the final time. All kinds of freaky stuff happening, giant evil things floating around. :D

thedarkone

pirates of the caribbean was disney, but thats not the point. the KH series has disney characters therefore is usually more kid oriented

Melissa_SDI

There´s a dark concept but not on the surface...The core of the story its dark, I think... because Sora and his friends spent a lot of time fighting against a darkness that WASNT destroyed, just locked... (Thanks to that we have KH2) So, the story, (not the Disney characters), is going to be darker on KH2... Well, Sora could be... but Goofy can not be dark, thats impossible!

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
MWAHAHAHA *imagins a dark Goofy*...................HEHE

ANYWAY, the story will be more darker but not to far, I would love it rated T because that would mean something more interesting would happen (Sora X Kairi) but that won't get to far of course. It was said that Sora's new dark cloths would have a big role in the game so we will have to wait and see.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
How is KH2 going to be darker? I mean unless someone dies then its not going to be "darker". Plus the game is centered around Twilight. Twilight is not "darker"

thecloser

i think it's gonna be darker like the way of dd more mistery's and more evil enimy's

Clouds_hikari

PotC WAS made by Disney so they have made stuff PG-13. I think it will be T. Axel cursed in CoM...but I'm probably wrong.. heh

iluvriku

i thought it was weird that they put mild language in the rating for com when only ONE curse word was in the whole game. but anyway disney has made pg-13 stuff before like pirates of the Carribean so maybe it will be rated T. super smash bros. was rated T and my little sister rocks at that game and she was only like 8 or 9 when we got it so even if it is T younger kids can still enjoy it

Clouds_hikari

I always did wonder why SSBM was rated T...all you do is beat each other up with umbrellas, apples and such

A

Audo

There was a curse word in CoM? When?
BTW the incredibles was rated T but not for content but for Gameplay. KH2 could be rated T for Game play. I think it will at least get E10+. They said that KH2 would be darker story wise but kids can still enjoy the game and not really pay attention to the cutscenes. What was with the cutscenes in KH? Some of them there mouths looked realistic but most if the times they didnt at all...

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Dude....its called violence. KH2 will not be rated E because you are whacking things to DEATH. got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back