• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trueheart3

Is it true that once Square Enix opesn an official site for a game, the release date for it is not far behind? Because if that is true, it means that we can be expecting a release date sometime soon, possibly during or after E3. The reason I brought this up, is because I remember something similar happening with Final Fantasy X-2. They opened the site, and the release date was announced either simultaneously or a few days afterwards.

insanemuffin

You know what? You have a great point. It never crossed my mind until just now. YOU ARE SO RIGHT! :O

Let's just cross our fingers and hope, eh? I hope they announce that September is the release date. Gosh.. I would die! xP *waits for E3*

Milh_Amethyz

did you watch the trail? it said Cooming this 2005 so it means it'll come out this year.......but remeber the FFVII-AC it has a trailer and it said cooming thi 2004 but it didn't so don't expect the release date to be anouce.....just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back