• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

As if the April Fool's joke didn't already lower his rep...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem22

It turns out that the new issue of Famitsu does NOT contain new info on KH2, just old info. Famitsu had actually said that it would have "KH2 information" in it's issue and Pete had just assumed that it would contain new info and images and posted that they had confirmed that up on his site!

Pete, NEVER twist the exact statements around. If Famitsu didn't say new info/images, don't say they did! For if you do, it's simply false press.

K

Keyblademasters

I won't ever believe him again. I knew the whole statement on April 1st was false. Though I still will never believe a word he says again.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
yea... i know!! it sucks!! i was waiting for that new info too.....its been so long since we have had something new to quench our thrist for kh2....most of us r goin crazy and has resulted in stupid unimportant posts on these boards...::sighs and and iternally cries:: :D hehe well ohhwell.right? if anybody needs a shoulder to cry on-i have 2.... =P

K

Keyblademasters

You have to realize one thing, and Pete should have seen this coming. E3 IS LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY! Why would Famitsu have new screenshots so close to E3?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well you idiots Are stupid for beliving something like that on APRIL FOOLS. He Never said there was gonna be any new info, He did state that there was a new FAMITSU Mag which contains KH2 info. That dosent mean it has to contain new info.

Never Assume it makes an ASS out of U and ME

K

Keyblademasters

I've heard that one. I didn't believe him April first. In fact I warned another forum to beware any KH2 pranks, and look what happened.

~NGD OMEGA~

If I already didn't know Pete, I would go to where those rabid fans burried him alive and kick his gravestone. Still we can't blame him, he must be just as thirsty for KH2 info as the rest of us.

A

Audo

Umm guys he said that there would be new info and pics before April Fools! Did he ever say that there wasnt any new info? Is it on his site? because his site never works on my computar
EDIT:I get what you mean by the April Fools thing my mistake, but do you hav any proof that there is nothing in the Famitsu?

~NGD OMEGA~

If pete says it from his grave, than it is probably true, although I'd like to see it even if it is old, I want new stuff!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
All of you guys are just rude with a capital R!All Pete did was pulled a prank on all of ya...on the day of pranking..Its not his fault you fell for it

I cant wait for E3...I am gonna raid SE HQ for the game..

Trueheart3

I think Pete was an @$$ for what he did on April 1. Also, he should not have stated new information if there was none to begin with. Oh, and Mochacat your sig is way too big- it stretches out the entire page!

DarkestSora

I like Mocha's sig it's hot and plus I don't think they'll let a 13 yr old in anyway lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back