• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Theart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• x'D Best gif ever~

I KNOW! 8'D I get RWBY, Kill la Kill and Beyond the Boundary all in one week~
    I guess even the ladies deserve something. xD

Looking back he really never did tell her why he took her there. x'D
    xD If only we had something to remedy the years of it as well.
    That was fanservice?! xD

lmao that was just... xD
    Thursday it is! 8D It's on the same day as RWBY~
    That one teacher was rather disturbing, it's like he strips by force of nature. x'D
    I do when I'm to lazy to drive the hour in any direction. x'D
    It's mostly small or old games I've downloaded, I think the only major titles or big titles that I've downloaded are the reboot dmc and pokemon X.

I seen kill la kill sir! I seen it and her and it was all good!! xD When's episode 3?
    xD Me neither. I've played several but only own a few. Most is downloaded stuff.

Does the girl ever take on that skimpy look in the first episode? >u>

xD Then be prepared for bolin.
    =D What you got for ps3?

I can too given the creators. xD

I know!!! ;A;

you should watch it sir! There's so much rage. xD
    What do you have then? =D

The only way to top throwing galaxies is tossing realities. x'D

;A; Seeing old simmon wandering alone only made it worse!!!!!

What did you think of korra today? xD
    Do you have a 3ds? =3

it'd be insane if they topped it at all. x'D

I KNOW! ;A; They left poor yoko alone to!

It's scary how fast people get these made now. xD

[img]
    [img]
    [img]
    I know! Thankfully it'll be out for ps3 as well so I can get it. 8D

xD I was getting ready to say, if they start off that crazy early how will they top it.

;A; They could've at least gave him the girl damn it!
    I want it now! ;A; They also have a fourth game being made for most systems that got double its goal from it's kickstarter. =D

It gets more ridiculous than throwing galaxies like disks? x'D

One thing I always disliked about TTGL was that Simon never got his girl. Dx
    I'm dying for the shantae third game now but there's no release date. ;A; </3

It can get nuttyer!?
    I'm sure I'll like it. 8D

She's more Simon? =D Thats fine to, simon was awesome as well! xD lawl femal rossiu~
    Eh better than the alternatives. x'D
    I think you'd like it, their platformers. =D

Gurren lagann was a great show! had more energy than it could contain lol.
    8D Thanks, I'll watch it later~

=D Not bad! The main gives that "female kamina" vibe.
    xD If your in suspension then where am I!?
    It was a rather fun little game. I remember the original appearing at the end of the GBC era but never played it or the newer sequel till now. =D

=D So thats her name~ I've been keeping up with it, the makers of gurran lagann no less well two of them, I haven't watched a show yet though. Got a link? Sadly I have to wait till after 2am when my internet is free to watch shows. xD
    Well hello sir! =D Good to see you still live lol
    I'm fine been playing the Shantae series I found on eshop.

How are you and your adorable sig?
    I like to wait until the entire season/series is done just because sometimes it's hard to keep up week to week. I waited for Tiger and Bunny to finish before I finally got into it.

Thank you!
    it's so over the top xD

Um, you play as Phoenix/Apollo/the new assistant Athena. It's going to be packed! Trials and Tribulations is fun because you get to play as Mia for some of the cases and I adore her.

I can only imagine how much work that is. @_@
    2 kewt

I'm good, how are you?! I have the day off which is lovely. ;~; Trying desperately to beat Ace Attorney Trials & Tribulations so I can move onto Apollo Justice and hopefully beat it before 5 comes out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back