• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Theart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Not yet, my internet finally got fast again. I was gonna check them out after kill la kill tonight. 8D
    Indeed ti is. And yeah, most of their best songs seems to be their heavier stuff. Another favorite of mine is actually the one you said was your first song hearing from them, Blackbird. Such a great song arrangement-wise and lyrically.
    The first song I heard from them was "In Loving Memory" off of their first record. Such a great slow ballad-type song.
    TnT It's just not fair man, I hate school, not good at it, I shouldn't have to go just so I can live on my own. This system is bullshit.
    I went into workforce. I just wanted a job I can do and save up from there but the current economy wont let such a man exist now a days. ='[ which sucks because 15yrs ago a man could get by that way.
    xD I want out too, though I can't afford college nor really want it. It's kinda unfair that college is one's only hope now a days. =/ Not everyone wants to go.
    ouo School never gave me a life, in fact things are so high right now there isn't much that can give one.
    xD Such a fine dream to have!

I will sir! I wish they'd show up right now so I could view them. Dx
    lmao It would seem several of us have. x'D

The closet I've ever come to liking metal was a few old metalica songs.
    =D I will! My internet is a bit slow right now though. Who's the band? (can't see the vid)
    It usually is rock related in some way or sound. Such as some 80s bands or Matchbox 20 or the 90s. I got some random songs I get here and there too such as Three days grace "animal I have become"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back