• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Theart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Their trying to make them moe? xD I was just amused they tried to get Mirai to pull off Ryuko's outfit.
    Heh, well I guess that even furthers my point. lol Yeah, I definitely agree about how all members of Creed are great musicians excluding Mr. Strapp. Yeah, Miles definitely is. I loved his work with Slash. His voice, in my opinion, is one of a kind. If you hear him on the radio, you instantly know it's him.

The child of Queensryche and Alice In Chains AND having Grandaddies of Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin? Yeah, I'd say that's fairly accurate.

I am curious. What was the first song you heard from AB?
    Yeah, they're pretty awesome. It also helps that Johnny's one of my favorite Voice Actors. xD

Heh. Not a lot of people I know say that Altar Bridge is their favorite band. I guess it's probably people think that they are this generation's version of Creed — which I don't get at all. I mean, yeah one or two members of AB is from Creed, but unlike Creed, Altar Bridge doesn't have songs that are about Jesus. At least, not that I'm aware of.

On the topic of AB, I took a listen to "Cry of Achilles." Oh my god that song is so good. I don't know what they did to change their stuff from AB III and their most recent release, but there's a BIG difference in both quality and sound.
    Mhm, that's the one. I'm like...obsessed with them. XD Absolutely my favorite band of all time. ^^;
    Sadly no. TnT My internet is all slow right now. I'll have to wait till 2am to watch my RWBY, Kill la Kill and Beyond the boundary.
    fuuuu i must watch

homework why must you take up all my timmmmmme. Haven't been able to see it yet
    Oh man I heard Kill la Kill is rally good but i honestly have no idea what's it about.
    How is it, honestly?
    Yooooo, what's up bro
    I myself have been pretty great recently, now I'm just wasting time on khi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back