• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Superschlock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It was great! I ate a lot of turkey and watched my Adventure Time DVD =D
    It was great! I ate a lot of turkey and watched my Adventure Time DVD =D
    What does? I'm confused... lol About shampoos? Or 4chan? xD

Why'd you get the Xbox 360 then? Or was it a gift or something? I don't think KH would ever make it to a 360... haha

What you get? Money? Presents? :D
    Ah, if you say so! Seriously I wouldn't understand it, still. haha
    It is, not like I would become a member or anything, it's just browsing I guess you could say. Unless you ask for it then, why would they mess with you?

Isn't really into "hardcore" game consoles. I am to poor to buy $60 games. LOL, I can't ask anyone to buy me crap.
    You have to pay for that shiz right? No, no, no, that would be too much for me. xD

Ah, seems like I missed your birthday too! D: HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! One year older. :p
    Haha, I could imagine that. Just you watching food channels and blah...

Oh, well of course. Shampoo, yes. I don't know, I just have that perceived notion that if you have somewhat long hair you gotta use more product, if you wanted it nice I guess.
    I find it kinda funny, I've been on 4chan a few times, but it's certainly overblown, but cool at the same time. xD

No, you didn't! ;_; Though, I haven't been on... everyday, so...
    Nah, it's just not that important I guess.
    Haha, why? I guess Travel Channel is interesting sometimes, but Food eh... If anything I would just be starving for food I most likely won't ever eat. :C

Well, I always found dudes with long hair interesting. Like how one would manage it. Do you like use product and all that shiz? lol
    I actually didn't recognize you either. Until I remembered I saw that face on Encyclopedia Dramatica. xD

What? I thought you didn't have any systems??
    I'm nineteen remember? :O
    How can you watch those channels? I find them so boring! Oh, and by that I mean Food and Travel channels. xD

In awhile? So you have cut it before and it already has grown to that length? Well, I guess it depends how much. You went as Anon? lol

You gotta get it! I am gonna get it that's for sure. Age 15? You are so young!! T_T
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back