• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Superschlock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Alright. You'll need one, since that's what we're going to speak over.
    Hmm, is that all you got? I thought you where obsessed with your Xbox 360 now? Haha, a bass is good enough, I suppose! Seeing as you kiddies get so many presents! jk xD
    I only got clothes per usual. :I

A month, yes. Not a problem! You probably just forgot. lol
    So, you can join in on the LP tomorrow if you'd like.^^
    You have a mic?
    Dude, so have you got any games for your 3DS yet? I would have thought you had some by now, yes? :D Seeing as it was holidays and shiz...

Hi, by the way! :O
    OHSHIT.

I just realised that, in terms of amount of posts, the member list ranks me 21st out of approximately 57,962 members.

Am I not justified in being all like OHSHIT? :D

I've had impact! Yay!
    I've noticed that a lot... It's actually more habit than anything. I don't actually remember when I last properly thought about KH...
    It's actually kind of surprising to me, seeing as everyone goes on about how you can't escape from this place.
    Well, I used to talk to them all a lot, but... Well, I haven't seen Tony at all in a long time! I don't talk with most of the rest of the gang either...
    Tony is DJQuackQuack, Shannon is Passion, and Shelby is Zeph! They were all there!
    Butbutbut... I MISS Tony, and Shannon, and Luis, and Shelby, and... Well, everybody! And especially RPing with them! It was honestly the most fun I had on here, and I think it's kinda sad how its reputation has died. Same for all the other big things that used to be on here...
    No one even knows what it is. All the members involved in it either don't get on much anymore, or just don't mention it.
    Hey, Les.

You know, you're kinda right. Probaby because I don't post much anymore... Honestly, I'm just sitting around waiting for a good RP to pop up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back