• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by SuperSaiyanSora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SuperSaiyanSora

Yo, the updates gave Sora the cleeeeanest new abilities. Whew...
  2. SuperSaiyanSora

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

I don't think people are unhappy, it's really just a lore question that we haven't really had the answer to since the game came out, and now the question is even bigger. Mind you though, most fans are hyped over dual-wielding coming back, so don't worry too much about that. Plus since Nomura...
  3. SuperSaiyanSora

News ► Take a look at Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind's Japanese Pre Order theme

Honestly, I don't even think Westerners like Westerners, so... Mood. Nomura seems to be a pretty quiet guy, so I completely understand why he'd feel that way.
  4. SuperSaiyanSora

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshows Showcase Upcoming Features

Probably not that long. With the PS4's Share Mode, you could get it sent to your social media and then download the image for more editing and whatnot. People work surprisingly fast. I remember when the Final ReMind trailer dropped, within a couple hours, there already were tons of Kairi vs...
  5. SuperSaiyanSora

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

This is true. They also make it a point to say that with these new Replica bodies, they essentially become people, so for all intents and purposes, Roxas and Xion should count as Somebodies now. I like the idea that the Replica body just gave him Data-Roxas's memories and those Keyblades he's...
  6. SuperSaiyanSora

Actually, this would be a really cool idea. I like yours more LOL. The option to use either or would still be cool BUT this method would make more sense, seeing as how it'd be both.
  7. SuperSaiyanSora

Right. Well, in terms of Roxas, I think he was able to dual-wield because he had Ven's heart inside him. Once Xion was defeated and Roxas received his power back, that was when he dual-wielded for the first time (if memory serves). But yes. Sora has two guns, two gauntlets, ice skates... His...
  8. SuperSaiyanSora

Yeah. I mean to be fair, they should explain why Roxas is able to dual-wield again, now that everyone's hearts should be in their right places... So I think the confusion is understandable, far as we know, you need two hearts. But if Roxas can do it, it makes sense that Sora can too. And...
  9. SuperSaiyanSora

I think that would be up to the player though, because not everyone plays the same. Critical Mode makes you more creative in how you should use what's at your disposal, because you can't go into CM like you would for Proud or Standard. Now people have the option to do runs where you're allowed...
  10. SuperSaiyanSora

So who's gonna be the wild child and do a LV1 Critical Black Code Mode with All Settings On run? me Also... The memes that are gonna come from this photo mode are about to be FIRE.
  11. SuperSaiyanSora

What'll you do once the DLC and update drops?

Nomura, after Disney restricted his ideas for Arendelle:
  12. SuperSaiyanSora

Exactly! When it's just two Frost Serpents, I'm generally alright. Sometimes I'll take a hit, sometimes I don't. ...But when that third one comes in, man, it always gets me. And it's always RIGHT when the snow storm starts hitting too, so I know I'm close. Critical LV1 in Arendelle must be a...
  13. SuperSaiyanSora

Would kingdom hearts 3 been much better if Final Fantasy 7 remake wasn't announced or even in development?

Not to mention, it sounds like a relatively good way to gain respect and trust in the company. If you're a character designer, that's a really big job, you're responsible for how these characters are. I think for FFVII, he was the one who had a hand in the story, particularly Aerith's journey...
  14. SuperSaiyanSora

Not gonna lie, once I learned the pattern for the Lump of Horror, it was pretty easy on Critical. Just guard a lot, use the Ever After Shotlock, and then when it does the weird thing with the hands all over the room with the slime, I used Simba and attack with the roars and leaps. The finisher...
  15. SuperSaiyanSora

I'm currently playing Critical Mode for KH3 so if I beat it in time (currently in Arendelle), I'll do the ReMind stuff first, and then replay the main story scenario. MAYBE do a Critical Lv. 1 run... If I'm feeling brave.