• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Spyells
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh okay! I don't want your brain to explode from all this stuff you have to do. That wouldn't be cool. xD

Oh you like those too?? I am a Blenders type of person as well. lol
    Haha maybe you should try and do them?? Are you procrastinating now or something?? xD

Oh okay. I don't like watermelon...I don't know why. Yep I love those too! I like purple grapes instead of green though. Ever have pomegranates??
    Okay. I'm glad. Lol

Oh never mind I guess you are still busy. Haha. Mine was normal I guess you could say!xD

Well guess you just have to get used to it then! lol Though still..Is watermelon your favorite fruit??
    Hehe I guess you could say that! Missed chatting?? ;)

Well anyways...How was your week?? Stressful??

Oh right green..Why?? I gotta say I do like the pink color a bit better! I'm not particularly into watermelon...but if that's your thing then.. COOL! xD
    Oh so were was I?? lol

I will go with you are funny for now!

Hehe is getting that worked up even worth it?? I really don't get it. xD

Ohh well that's never cool. =/

Well okay then. :D haha watermelon??
    Yes, I saw it. I just had to get off then, and didn't have time to reply.

You can go ahead and take control of it. I never have time to run it anymore.
    Yeah, I want to go to prom, butI don't at the same time. I absolutly hate dances with a passion. But if it meant taking a special girl, It would be worth it.
    Oh my gosh. That's hilariously cute!

Aww, too bad. But good luck on your finals. I've been knee-deep in rehearsals and it has succked. D:
    K
    I did apply but I probably won't anymore. Disney Studios and Pixar both have internships in California that I hope to apply for next summer. I hope I get one or the other, it would be an awesome experience.
    That would be cute.
    I'm doing okay. Really, really busy lately. How about you?
    I guess Sham and all them. D:
    But, I dunno, I think your posts kind of look like watermelons now. :3
    E
    Yeah, it's okkkay for you to askkk that.
    And, I'm Alien.
    Is that so?? I wonder if that's true or not?? xD

Eh well at least it's not that bad now. Looks like you ended up taking much of the crap from what they made before. Hehe xP

You weren't cool with the guards??

Haha oh okay then. Wherever you live. lol
    K
    I jumped on the forum and it was pink!!!!! PINK!!!!!!!!!!! it hurt my eyes :( But yeah I haven't able to be around. I still wont be able to much longer all my final art projects are starting. So how are you doing?
    E
    I'm a Shock Rap artist, and since humans are pretty predictable, I knew having three Ks backkk-to-backkk in my name would be 'shockkking' to see.
    K
    what the hell happened to KHI!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    *Blushes When Spyells Kissed me on the Cheek* That's good, hopefully you got rid of the Virus. And Yes!!! I can't wait 4 May 28th. I graduate that day!!!
    Haha but in real life eh?? :O

She's not even that bad. Sure I guess I understand why but still... How it could go over.. I really don't understand. xD Too funny!

That's dumb. You can go out and get lunch here whatever. No one cares about the ages here. xP

Lol they are basically running the place now. See. Hey at least you have something to look at. While they continue to take over Long Beach! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back