• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Solar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Well take your time. But if you want a post this week at all, better post around 1-5 hours. Before my posting awesomeness dies of starvation xD Then It will take me at least...1 week to refind it.
    A
    Well. I already have someone.

lol you should post soon fool unless you want to wait for a month for chi to post

And good luck. I have no doubt that your parents will be proud. Ojala.
    D
    Just sayingggggggggg. If you want me to post within the next week, better post nowwwwwwwww. I get insanely busy within the school weekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
    A
    Ha. I can picture it now. I had that happen to me though the girl that did it certainly didn't have the feelings towards me as said Egyptian does to you. I wish you mad luck. You seem to love her a lot.
    D
    POST FOOL! XD Ha. Being such a hypocrite. But who cares, MY WRITERS BLOCK IS CURED AND I AM READY FOR POSTINGGGGGGGGGGG!
    A
    Uh sure go ahead and tell me.
    If you can, try using something that doesn't already have plot significance, such as darkness, light, etc.

It sounds a bit vague, but how about pressure? Molecules are pressing down on our bodies at all times; if you could manipulate that pressure, you could not only push somebody about, but manipulate objects about and create them out of compressed air/water. (This is only off the top of my head, mind you...)
    Water, earth, wind, and plant life have all been claimed already, so I'll need to consider this for a while.
    A
    Yes indeed.

And go off, tell me of your progress of swaying her into your favor.
    A
    perhaps even sooner than you imagine. The Commission can last so long and I promised that I intended to leave KHInsider the moment that my time has been completed.
    Hmm....This is a pretty difficult idea to build upon, since stillness/calmness/etc. is usually the opposite of something else (sound/silence, motion/stillness, etc.). An element has to be, for lack of better words, a "something", and stillness implies a lack of something.
    A
    Then go my pupil, go and work your way into introducing this character.
    A
    Of course. We allow it. Nelox used darkness.

Another nobody can use it.

Now if you promise to post a template either tomorrow or Friday, I'll let you post as him as long as you post.
    A
    Okay if that's what you want. Go and do that template sir.
    A
    Hm. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to answer your question. Perhaps contact Ordeith.
    A
    The complete opposite of a storm. Well I would surmise that it would be tranquility?
    lol yes, fabulous, i thought you were going to ask me about that or how i was or something else disgustingly generic.

well, to be introspective for a bit, i tend to change my personality depending on who i'm talking to or who i admire. so i'm a "reflection" of everyone around me. it's not a very good trait, so the more i remind myself of it, the easier it may become to be myself.

i don't usually tell people this, especially people i've just met.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back