• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Siren
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

ight done. I just noticed Rena has the same avatar picture but the one I made is different enough xD

EDIT: made a cecil avi for some diversity lol

[IMG]
    oh yeah sure thing. I'll try and scope out some lighting stocks first, if not I'll resort to dissidia.
    ooo a dissidia request huh? ;D

You're in luck, I do have a stock I've been dying to use (dissidia wise) lol
    Why thank you <3
    haha well I'm fine with all three types so you don't have to feel 'limited' lol
    haha well I'm gonna come back for this week since its my last week before school

so get something while you can ;D
    I've been doing the same. There isn't much to do around here, especially with it raining again. School is, sadly, the most exciting thing I've got going on for a while.
    but ill be a super duper mod man and i'll change my name to sora<3riku1983
    hay man can i be a mod ask sil and while your ther ask him if i can have a name change plz
    Oh really? I get that from a lot of people, in person as well, and I've never been able to figure out why.

But, uh, other than that, sup?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back