• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Siren

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Siren

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You iOS port? Oh fuck yeah, that sounds awesome. TWEWY in my pocket, all the time.
  2. Siren

Podcast Logo

Best viewed, I dunno. You could just follow this link. Comments? Also, I know it's Helvetica Neue. I'm sorry. At least not ALL of it's Helvetica, right? I have some Menlo in there (the 'happened' bit, for those of you that can't see the difference)
  3. Siren

Favicon

Decided to make one for myself with Pixelmator. I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out; enough to run it on my site, anyway. Here's a blown up view: I might smooth it out later (Pixelmator 2 is going to be my best friend) but, as I said, for now I'm content. Comments, criticisms? And...
  4. Siren

Favicon and possible logo design

[NOTE: CLOUD BEST GET HIS ASS IN HERE MENG] So, today I finally posted to my new site: Nathaniel Mott - Journal. As you may have noticed, the favicon is kinda...gross. It's SquareSpace's default favicon, and I'm looking to change it. If anyone is interested in talking with me about developing...
  5. Siren

improving photos within aperture (not that it really matters wtf)

So I went ahead and tried to 'spice up' a photo of my girlfriend and our nephew at the zoo, here's the shot: I was trying to emphasize the light on both of them, and the right side is the water (we were in a viewing thing for sea lions and a polar bear) so if you want you can ignore that the...
  6. Siren

Help/Support ► Google Chrome

Setting up Chrome Sync (in the little 'wrench' icon/menu) makes it easy to get at stuff whenever you're at someone else's computer. Other than that, you COULD take a look at the webstore, but I don't know how much good it will do.
  7. Siren

Taoists/Buddhists?

I've been reading into these different belief-sets, and I'm wondering if any members here follow either one (or both) or are knowledgeable enough to have an informer conversation. I'm still reading through a good deal of text from various websites, but knowledge is best gained through...
  8. Siren

One of the most original things I've seen in a long time.

Kill Screen - Infinity Blade Review Read that review. Pay attention, after you hit the 'bloodline' button. What that man did with a review for a simple, repetitive (but still fun) mobile game is simply fantastic. Best review I've read, of anything. Do it.
  9. Siren

logo for DMI

Tried my hand at this; didn't want to do too much with it, but I knew that I wanted 'illustrated' to be more human than 'digital media'. dmi logo.psd That's the PSD, I tried saving a GIF or JPEG of the file but they look like shit (and, with the transparent background, would be practically...
  10. Siren

Sleeping with Sirens- Let's Cheers to This

Annoying title aside--seriously, I don't understand why they added the 's' to Cheer--this album is really, really solid if you're into Pierce the Veil/Broadway. Definitely better than their first release. Anyone else been listening?
  11. Siren

went to the zoo today

Had a good time; got some shots that I thought turned out fairly well. Everything taken with my iPhone 4 and Instagram.
  12. Siren

icon color test

Designing something, and I'd like the primary color to be orange. Those are some examples of icons; really what I'd like comments on is the color, as I used PS default shapes for the heart+mail icons, and I'll go into Illustrator and make my own later. Colors good? Decent outline? edit: by...
  13. Siren

Kindle

I'm making what I'm (lovingly) referring to as a 'Kindllection' of short stories. And, I would like all of you to go ahead and 'vote' for what your favorite story--or stories--of mine are. The plan is, obviously, to get it on the Kindle store; depending on the number of stories I end up...
  14. Siren

Dropbox

If you aren't using this yet, and you ever have to use more than one computer, you really should be. It's a cloud-syncing service that gives you 2GB of storage for free, and if you do referrals, you can get even more free space. There are paid options as well. This might sound like an...
  15. Siren

Help/Support ► Money, Money, Money.....

>assuming he works full time
Back