• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oooh, well i was like that too, Skye kept asking me and i was like Nooooo! lol

but thats kool, hope she does join
    I know L will win in L v.s. N contest though. :/
    WHOO-HOO. :D

Btw are you interested in seeing a Near v.s. Light AMV?
    Really? O_O You can't answer that? XD

Oh right.......am I the only one who likes Near better then Light? XD
    Yay that was all fun to read! :D

1. You have points in my book, although cheery and I like her style and all, yes, annoying I would have to agree with you about that and she let Light treat her like a dirt. >_< I was like 'Misa you idiot.'
    2. Okies. :3 Good enough for me any other favorites after L?
    3. LOL same here. I heard the manga was good so yes.
    4. Yes and I'm sad that L died I was like O_O and I hated Light for awhile after that and yes, I definately agree. L had good senses and is intelligent. Who wouldn't love L?

Oh and just a note and although Near won, it annoys me when people hate on Near because I know L's an original but still they don't see beyond what Near has to offer. :/
    Sweetness. Alot of friends in common. :D YAYYYYY! XD

Yay you watched it! Good and Yesh I'm a big Near fan. :D
    Ooh can I ask you some questions about it: I'm dying to know:

1. Who was your least favorite character and why? (Glad to see you like Near, so that's a relief XD)
    2. Who's your favorite character in the series and why?
    3. Did you like the ending?
    4. Who's better L or Light? <--Jackpot question and please give me reasons. Trying to do a survey/tally. XD
    That's cool. Who are your buddies? I think nine-tailed fox might be one of them because I know you made her fanclub. :D
    I'm good. I just finished Death Note yesterday, so I'm obsessed. XD How about you how are you?
    welllll first ask Bell first (cuz im pretty sure Skye will say yes), and idk if it was you or someone else but someone told me she got offered a job at a shop but declined it
    That be awesome!! But we gotta tell the big cheeze lol unless u did already

and its great practice, it helped me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back