• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Salty the Hero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, it isn't hard to be when there's so much that can be posted on. And then, when you think about it, you can go on with a conversation for ever.
    I wouldn't know. I haven't been on here for very long. But I thought I was kinda leading in amount of posts (for new members)... until I saw him and he was like a 100 posts ahead of me.
    :D Hehe, nothing saying you still can't go on the forums. Yeah, I'm a post-whore. You don't know Insomnia, though. He made Premium in only a month after joining.
    LOL, yeah. Weren't you banned for a little bit, though? I did a lot of my posting during your ban, I think.
    I know I know. Lol.
    But you would think they'd lighten up a bit.
    I mean, I'm almost scared to post in the Spam section o_o
    Indeed! At one point. I don't think I am anymore, but that was in the first and second iterations of the forum. Now I don't think Sam and her cohorts really like me anymore, or something.
    no trust me it totally wasn't you.
    i know how you are sometimes.
    i just kinda hit a crack in the noggin
    like a nerve snapped. I dont get angry
    to often, but something snapped.
    Most likely because i was tired so
    my apologies go to you.
    I figured that much. I was just asking in case it's one of those things that will keep appearing and it's normal, or if it's something I might wanna ask the admin to help me with.
    Yeah, it just looks like some cheap way of getting people to the site.

Here's the message:

Patricia

Heartless

[IMG] Re: S-manx
    Hey,
    I'm new here, how's it going?

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage" - Lao Tzu

---
    Patricia
    http://patricia.my-place.us
    Thanks I'll try to get there faster than anyone has done before! *Heroic pose and glint in eyes*
    Does everybody get a message from 'Patricia'?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back