• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Salty the Hero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Salty the Hero

Help/Support ► I honestly need help :(

have you tried Drugs. no i don't mean weed, try heroin. or you could buy a Corgi and do Drugs with It
  2. Salty the Hero

Help/Support ► Getting a Laptop

dude just get an ipad do you still live in 2006 or something lol
  3. Salty the Hero

sore

uh tryin to get good again, whaddya think?
  4. Salty the Hero

this is the last thing i've made

wow i'm bad...
  5. Salty the Hero

beeep

no text text tryna get back into tagging. made this for cloud/eli. cnc? note: i tried to do a 3D-ish effect on the stock but it pretty much failed, and i just went with that.
  6. Salty the Hero

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

Sorry guys, the images got deleted a while back. I don't have them on my computer anymore, so I'm locking this up and editing the OP.
  7. Salty the Hero

Official Playstation Blog on Birth By Sleep (PSP Bundle and Release)

Aww, September 7th :c Oh well. And this also proves that the trailer was real :<
  8. Salty the Hero

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

I dunno... the English phrases in the command screen thing throw me off guard. =/
  9. Salty the Hero

Jungle Book was going to be in BBS.

Shame they cut out, what could have been, an awesome world. Jungle Book was my favorite movie :c And yeah, the above; just add new worlds instead of the used/old ones.
  10. Salty the Hero

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

I'm sorry guys! I'll get the links fixed up ASAP. Just so you know, I won't be making anymore wallpapers. Sorry :C
  11. Salty the Hero

So, like, I am back :O

Awesome smilies s1smackdown my favorite Arthur episode!
  12. Salty the Hero

Happy Birthday, Eli! (●゚∀゚●)

s1ellefaces1ellefaces1elleface Let's sing a special birthday song to our beloved Eli (or Cloud)! I'm going to buy you FF1! party at my place, 10pm!
  13. Salty the Hero

Who would you like to voice Aqua

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/141153-va-discussion-thread.html Discuss there.
  14. Salty the Hero

G.I.BBS N.A. date

http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/145137-bbs-dated-na.html Discuss there.
  15. Salty the Hero

KH3... On the Wii?

Hey everybody! Interesting news today, Disney CEO Bob Iger was asked about the "company's current approach to the video game market when compared to the introduction of Disney Interactive Studios in 2007". He replies saying "that the company would be publishing fewer titles for "high-end"...
Back