Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Meh. Frills don't work for everyone so I don't mind.
    Lemme know when it's up :"3
    Gave it to a friend for his b-day xD;;
    O.O Congratulations~! Dying to see you in the dress, actually :"3
    If I bothered writing the thing, I want it to be read. Otherwise I'm burning the notebook and I don't wanna do that - I've some great Rions and SoNamis and SoRikus in it.
    Though it's defiled beyond belief anyway now. Maybe I'll just tear the page out

I'm good. Just came back from a friend's place for his b-day get-together.
    FINALLY found what to do with my copy of BBS ;3
    That's more or less how I was at first :3

xD;;; alternating Anime is one of the only ways to keep going without growing tired of it.
    I actually hated her at first because I was afraid she was an in-show fangirl or something, but was quickly proved wrong. Thankfully C: she's one of my favorite anime girls.

I think One Piece is a wiser investment, though you need to catch up on a lot more xD;
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I still love Orihime to death. But the series went down the drain a good while ago :\

I wouldn't know how that feels. I'm catching up on One Piece xD;;;
    "Fan" is... too strong a word at the moment xD;;; and I stopped following the anime so I've really no idea how many episodes are out, sorry ono
    I'm still playing Platinum. I always try to evolve as many pokemon as I can before the league, so I'm stalling like woah xD;;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6