• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rix

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

Well. I don't know to say if I was disapointed, but I was more like So I had a more of a meh reaction to it xD
  2. Rix

Anyone experiencing pauses during cutscenes in 0.2?

Yeah it happened to me during one cutscene. It was very brief, but still noticeable. I'm playing on a Pro though.
  3. Rix

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

So I finished 0.2 and back cover yesterday and can safelybtrturnnto the forums without getting spoiled xD Gonna quickly shate my opinion about it. To add some more buffer, I'm gonna say that I was fine with Mickeys model. I thought it looked weird in the scans before playing the game...
  4. Rix

KH2 Donald & Goofy vs KH1 Donald & Goofy.

Gotta agree with everyone else that their characters and story are better in KH1. As for the gameplay, I liked them better in KH1 as well. Found rhem to be way more reliable and useful. I do like some of thir abilities and limits in KH2, but they are overall better in KH1.
  5. Rix

How would you react to...

That's what I call a challenge!
  6. Rix

How would you react to...

Would have fangasmed :) Thr ps2 could barely handle the battle as it was though, but I wish they had added it in the remix...
  7. Rix

Sora's Voice

It does sound weird when he's trying to sound young. But I don't really see it as that much of a problem. HJO has voiced Sora for so long now. It would have felt even weirder if they replaced his voice with someone else.
  8. Rix

Animated Disney shows in KH3

Inspired by the Elena of Avalor thread. Is there any animated Disney TV-shows that you think would work in KH. Personally, I think they should only stick to movies and I don't think it's very likely that they would resort to TV-shows. But if they did, I personally think that the Aladdin TV-show...
  9. Rix

What are you going to do with your original copy of Dream Drop Distance?

Well. It depends if you're a collector or not :) I keep my old games because I just like to have them in my collection :)
  10. Rix

What are you going to do with your original copy of Dream Drop Distance?

I'm just gonna keep it in my collection :) Like, I own the HD remixes, but I do still keep my original Ps2 games despite of that. I've also kept my copy of BBS.
  11. Rix

10 years!

Yep, I signed up here 10 years ago today :) I haven't really been much active here in the last 5-6 years or so, but I've recently returned because... Well, I did really miss this place, and it's impossible to really leave khi for good. I sigbed up with the user name rixam, and capitalized the...
  12. Rix

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Screenshots!

Yeah, Mickey looks a bit off to me too. The "forest" looks more like thorns to me, so I guess Aqua is in Enchanted Dominion.
  13. Rix

Worst KH pairing?

Come to think of Goofy x Boulder. The boulder almost killed Goofy. It was never meant to be.
  14. Rix

Worst KH pairing?

I agree with you. Not a fan of AkuRoku and SoKai and Kairi in general. Not too fond of RokuNami either, or VenAqua.
  15. Rix

How's everyone enjoying it?

I've really been enjoying replaying the games. Sure, there are moments that annoys me just as much, if not more than before. But I'm still enjoying the games. This is my first time playing the final mix versions, so I still got a lot of stuff to do that I haven't done before.
Back