• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Recon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• 1.) So that I can use them! x)

2.) Because I wanted to know if 3DS titles can access Internet with any type of security.
    1.) Could you send me your Zekrom Avatar and Signature (the C-Gear wallpaper), please?

2.) My 3DS has an excellent Internet connection, but since I don't have any Wi-Fi 3DS titles, I can't say if I can log into the Internet with them. XD
    LOOOOOOOOOOL I thought it was FSP. XDDDDDD
    Do 3DS games accept security that the DS games didn't? I have TKIP.
    wwell it's not fun when you can't play online, I might have to sell it and put the money towards KH:DDD if I don't get a job here soon.
    I don't have a connection tbh, just use wifi from neighbors or Mcdonald's lol I might go to Mcdonald's saturday to play mk7.
    Shhhhh you're not suppose to know it was me, and r4r is like an underground thing.
    His theme fits him very; it starts intimidating but then adds that bit of clowness. xP
    Throughout this post I shall share my personal opinion about Ghirahim. Ready? Let’s start!

Demon Lord Ghirahim is the second-in-command of the Surface, as in, the prince of the entire world. He is also the Lt. General of Demon King Demise’s hellish army. Throughout the entire game, Ghirahim is portrayed as a being loyal to his wishes, even though he wanted to resurrect his Master, but that was because he knew his leader would ensure to him what he desired the most; eternal bloodshed. He comprehended that an antagonistic deity such as Demise could ensure that to him. His relationship with Link was something simple; he’d served as a sort of obstacle on various occasions. Ghirahim wanted Zelda, the protagonist’s best friend (and alluded love), so that he could revive the evil warlord. He did everything he could to stop the main character from getting her, first evidenced when the sadistic character took his time to try and stall Link before he could get to her in the Skyview Temple. My second and last example is when he summons Molgera on Link, to buy him time so that Ghirahim could try and get to Zelda. In few moments, the demon lord has showcased irritation towards unexpected fiddles in his plan. For example, when an agent of the Goddess (Impa), rescues Zelda from the clutches of his lackies. Another trait of Ghirahim’s is that he views himself above anyone. He treats people as if they were below him, but enjoys playing with them, teasing his pray like a cannibal inside a cage with another person. But what makes him relatively unique is his sadistic persona. The way he licks his bloodstained sword suggests he’s crazed for combat, more specifically, bloody duels. A character such as him deserves my attention and admiration because I like his type of personality. In a The Legend of Zelda games, he’s something fresh; different from all the basic villains we get.

In conclusion, I admire Ghirahim because of his personality and way to handle things with his persona. That is all.
    As wonderous as the Wii U sounds, I won't get it. Nor the PS4, and I've never been a fan of Microsoft's vidja-gaming side.
    I was considering making the 3DS my last console, but I'm considering the Vita. But if I DO buy the Vita, both of 'em will be my last consoles. I don't wanna know about vidja games anymore; they're getting expensive~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back