Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recon's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • Recon
    Recon replied to the thread Nintendo.
    I dunno why is everyone is laughing at the cast; it’s literally filled with top tier actors. I mean, that’s amazing in my opinion...
  • Recon
    Recon replied to the thread Sony.
    Anyone get a email from Sony to exclusively buy a PS5? Just wondering
  • Recon
    Recon replied to the thread Final Fantasy Shower Thoughts.
    In Final Fantasy II, Guy can speak beaver. What is the language of beaver exactly? How translatable is it?
  • Recon
    Recon replied to the thread Final Fantasy Shower Thoughts.
    So many Cids, but which one is the real one?
  • Recon
    Recon replied to the thread What is your job?.
    I work in IT. Have you tried turning it off and back on?
  • Recon
    I liked Shang Chi, but I thought the special effects were kinda off ngl
  • Recon
    I actually read the latest interviews and it’s acceptable that a polished game is better than a buggy one. Unfortunately, XVI doesn’t...
  • Recon
    I, uh, have never played the game 😬
  • Recon
    I know Eve is just a hack n slash but the game sure does look graphically impressive. Forspoken looks interesting but man does it need...
  • Recon
    The showcase was damn hype. Very excited for Spider-Man 2, Wolverine, and KotoR. Insomniac is on fire right now
  • Recon
    Some mom and pop shops in my local area are selling PS5s (digital) for very low mark ups. Like under 500, but then again, do you trust...
  • Recon
    Recon replied to the thread Nintendo.
    Hoping to see Yacht Club games with a Shovel Knight Dig release announcement. That’s about it.
  • Recon
    Recon replied to the thread Unpopular Gaming Opinions.
    I’ve never had an interest in playing GTA games.
  • Recon
    Recon replied to the thread Hello everybody.
    Howdy. Welcome!
  • Recon
    Recon replied to the thread Annualized Final Fantasy?.
    No FF AAA game is going to see a annual release unless they: a) expand b) acquire c) outsource
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6