• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Recent content by Recon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Recon

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I got a hunch it will take place during the events of KH, and if successful, it will take place during the remaining games in the series. If it’s anywhere close to the CGI in Back Story then I’m in. A theme song created by Utada would be lovely.
  2. Recon

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

I haven’t read an IGN review in a few years, but they straight up said “A few parts can only be described as some Kingdom Hearts BS” lol
  3. Recon

Sony

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020/04/07/introducing-dualsense-the-new-wireless-game-controller-for-playstation-5/ The new controller certainly looks futuristic. I’d like an all black one though.
  4. Recon

Literally no one: Wedge: got more pizza in the oven?!
  5. Recon

Got an email from Amazon. Looks like my copy is going to be delayed.
  6. Recon

News ► KH Character Files: Short Stories - Master Xehanort, Master Eraqus, Vanitas

“It is as exactly as someone who taught me” - Xehanort Who’s the someone? MoM?
  7. Recon

News ► Nomura discusses KH3 ReMind, Dark Road, future developments in final issue of Dengeki Playstation

Find out soon on the next episode of Kingdom Hearts Z Cool to hear 2 projects are in the works. Also that Cloud artwork is friggin sweet
  8. Recon

No issues with day one delivery from Amazon yet. Keep ya posted.
  9. Recon

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

I nominate Doomguy for Pass 2. Then we can have Isabelle and Doomguy in the same game.
  10. Recon

Finally played the demo and it’s everything I could have asked for. I love the writing, some parts are quite clever and witty. The tension between Barret and Cloud is so well done and the subtle flirting between Cloud and Jessie is good too. Both Barret and Cloud have some seriously good...
  11. Recon

Happy 10 Year Anniversary to XIII

Crazy to think this game is already 10yrs old. Wasn’t a fan tbh. The beginning segment just turned me off..
  12. Recon

Sony

It’s a great a informative video with a lot of technical jargon, but it should have come out after showing the PS5 first. I’m not sure what this will do for the basic consumer. Probably confuse them? Mark did a great job presenting tho.
  13. Recon

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

Yeah, that’s gunna be a no from me, dawg
  14. Recon

Fighter Pass 1 SSBU

I haven't played with Byleth yet, but out of the others I like Joker the best *insert meme* Personally, I think Banjo and Hero are a bit OP. Terry has cool moves *IF* you hit the button input correctly. And Pirhana Plant, while unique is just a weird character to me. Like Bowser Jr. I do want...