• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RealEmotionX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

The Secret World Online (new MMO)

We probably wont see this MMO till 2010 at the earliest but take a look at the wikipedia article. Its a mmo from the people who brought us Dreamfall, I stumbled upon it while looking at Dreamfall CHAPTERS info. The Secret World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  2. R

Silly World Idea

I diddnt want to start a new thread but I had to get this out to see what people think I doubt we will ever get a world based on a TV show but hear me out. Remember animated Lizzie mcguire? Well there were mini-cartoons based on that character and I think it would be hilarious to have a...
  3. R

Mickey Mouse March (H.duff)

YouTube - Hilary Duff - Mickey Mouse For Mobile I squealed. XD
  4. R

FF girlies

okay I am like half asleep here so bear with me. I was SO IRRATATED at the treatment YuRiPa recived in KH2, the fact they continue to leave out Rinoa and Garnet. Eiko would be adoreable. and I would also LOVE to see Ashe and Penelo make a appearance in the next game. unrelated but I was toying...
  5. R

Rex Returns

I have been swamped with work and ended up homeless for a while but I am back everyone . check me out at RealEmotionX (nothing hurts now) (^_^ Hope I diddnt break a no-advertisments rule there) its my personal blog and and video blog.
  6. R

Nan Desu Kan 2007

Nan Desu Kan 2007. Anyone around here attend? I was a true-blond tidus Wandering around with a blanket. I was very sick. Also I had my video in the AMV contest
  7. R

Vista FAQ

here is a little FAQ I Rex have put together for all those who are thinking about VISTA 1. Will Vista run on my computer? the common misconception is that Vista is a Memory hog, Wrong. Aero is one of the true memory hogs in Vista. While running vista in BASIC mode (aeroglass effects off) will...
  8. R

Veronica Mars

A smart witty television series staring Kristen bell. Amazing Plot that did weaken a little after the first season, however the character development through season two and three was enough to keep anyone watching. After three season however we are forced to bid farewell to our Privite...
  9. R

Rex has arrived

Hello KHinsider users! my name is Rex Some random information about me! My online names are Kye and Rex I am the creator of BakaFM, a anime and jpop podcast (which I am barely keeping alive after a year and only 3 episodes) I have created 33 AMVs, Most of which feature Final Fantasy X2...
Back