• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF girlies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RealEmotionX

okay I am like half asleep here so bear with me. I was SO IRRATATED at the treatment YuRiPa recived in KH2, the fact they continue to leave out Rinoa and Garnet. Eiko would be adoreable. and I would also LOVE to see Ashe and Penelo make a appearance in the next game.

unrelated but I was toying with the idea of a Kairi story in a game or Graphic Novel in my head, she deserves so much more attention as a character.

Anyone else want to see our FF8-XII Girlies in the next title?

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
ASHE ASHE ASHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. <33 Or Penelo. because FFXII needs KH luff...and maybe Lightning or w/e from FFXIII? And I'd like to see YRP and Tifa more "involved" ya know?

A side note: maybe Nomura should throw in some non-FF Square charas, maybe even (though it's unlikely) ENIX dudes and dudettes. It IS Square-Enix now, yo.

RealEmotionX

Tifa like EVERYTHING final fantasy 7 is just tired. Stop putting so much focus on it and move on SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back