• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Secret World Online (new MMO)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
So wait its going to take another 2 years to make even though they been working off and on on it for 5 years already????? Also what the hell is the story going to be like. What is going to be the point of the game i wonder. Is it a run around stopping wars or something. I just dont think this will be able to beat out the big powers already in place in the MMO world.

RealEmotionX

So wait its going to take another 2 years to make even though they been working off and on on it for 5 years already????? Also what the hell is the story going to be like. What is going to be the point of the game i wonder. Is it a run around stopping wars or something. I just dont think this will be able to beat out the big powers already in place in the MMO world.

I am not expecting it to beat out the powers that be. I am just saying that Its going to be a banging game. Though odds are it wont get nearly enough press, From what I can remember this was in development before Dreamfall but they took most of its team to work on dreamfall, and they are probably all working on Dreamfall chapters right now.

give a game time and it would be awesome, particularly if its not rushed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back