• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Veronica Mars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RealEmotionX

A smart witty television series staring Kristen bell. Amazing Plot that did weaken a little after the first season, however the character development through season two and three was enough to keep anyone watching.

After three season however we are forced to bid farewell to our Privite detective Goddess.

the Cw announced today Veronica Mars is indeed canceled. I personaly view this with a bitersweet embrace. I mean, veronica was amazing, and it was set up for a season 4, but it just diddnt come.

Also Kristen Bell is going to be playing the narrator on the new series Gossip girl (based of a sex and the cityesque novel of the same name) Kristen will be playing the tile character. The novels are okay so I am looking forward to the TV show.

Haku

<3
I thought that it was a pretty good show although it did get a little boring at times though, but its sad to see the show being canceled although the show almost got canceled on its first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back