• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rauxlen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Stayed home eh, its all cool ;)
    They didnt recognise you eh, ah doesnt matter, bet they were jealous how great you looked. Did you have her red hair too?
    I missed out the word good there ^^: lol i bet it is awesome ;-D
    Ah right, plenty more will come i bet. Are you gna be heading out for some too?
    She isnt? aw, thats alright, yeah they would be expensive =/ Bet you looked as Cissnei eh ;)
    You have a good time then?
    Hehe I see, always going as someone good lookin instead eh, lol nice one ;-D
    If you want to lol, go for the traditional scary look :p
    lol i see, well that is the point isnt it ;D to freak someone out.
    Cissnei? Wow thats great! Didnt expect that tho for a halloween costume lol, she is a very pretty character, arent you supposed to look scary? lol.
    lol yeah, i look forward to the summer vacation a lot! Its gna be good then, finally get to meet someone then hopefully lol.
    Ah getting ready for Halloween eh, thats cool :)
    What did you get as your costume?
    Pretty boring these days for me lol, just assignment work after assignment work. Gonna be no rest for me now till the end of July D:
    Lol :D well as long he isnt still trapped in there o.o
    Was he someone you met over there or is someone you know?
    ^^; gomennesai

haha i see, wow so he must have caused a lotta annoyance lol. Bet he did it all on purpose :D
    locked him in the closet? XD that'll teach him :p
    Hey Lauren! Welcome back! :)
    Lol thats good, she didnt spoil it.
    Aw D: well it was sorta mean lol bt i probly would have gotten the urge to laugh too D:
    ooh one kid? wt happend?
    Ah cool, you got more than me :D Stil need to play FF12. Hardly get the time these days. Been hearing mixed reviews on that too. Some say get it! others say dont bother D:
    Haha yeah, style it out ;-D Would be funny if she started asking you questions on it lol.
    Have fun!
    Oh I see, yeah true if you didnt like it might as well just return it. I still want to collect them all too lol. So far I only have 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. Oh and CC if you include that and DoC lol.
    You off tomorrow? Ah thats cool :D lol yeah hope yo dont run into your teacher, would knock some out of the trip lol. Have a great time! Tell me all about it ;-D
    BBS is gna be great I bet ;-) Theres also that Agito FFXIII thats on the psp too I think.
    There isnt? Ah right. Havent played FF1 at all. Did want to get them all too,check em out. Ah well no matter ;)
    Lol yeah thats true, a few of the female characters are very revealing. Its understandable of course why your mom wont let you. Im still gna get it cz the action and gameplay looks really cool. And being a Square game you know the story is gonna be great ;) At least you'll be able to get BBS.
    I see, D: they probably have. Interesting game that. Might have to get that for my sis if i get the DS, she wont want to play any of my games lol. Doesnt like any of the ones I have on my PSP. Cant wait for Dissidia!
    lol, the way you said it made it sound as tho you made loads :D Well at least u made one, thats cool. I did make a forum with someone ages back, wasnt that successful :(
    Ah right they gettin in Winter are they, yeah sometime late next year probably for us. Well to you first in the states then here in the UK later on. We always get em last >.<
    Lol, aw, that game is real time then is it? You have to take care of em every day??
    It is? Thats great! How many did you make? o.o lol
    Is it out next year? I dont mind lol, should have a DS by then hopefuly.
    D: She lost it? That sux >< the dogs need their fooood. lol.
    Im thinking of getting a DS soon. For my little sister but ill be probably be playing it more than her lol. Ill get TWEWY and of course 358/2 days when its released.
    No prob ^^ Im sure more people will read it dont wiorry ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back