• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ramiah-thekh-fan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Hmm..just something to ponder..

Could anyone explain this for me....i just thought of something...ya know how there are nobodys that are in human form...and not just the regular crappy dusk?...well the only way that can happend if you have a strong heart right?....so how are human looking heartless created? O.O;;;;...i meen...
  2. R

Needs help!...nothing big but i cant beat this..and i dont know why

ya see..i just loaded up one of my old games of KH2..because i was bored..and i notest...hey! i didnt beat all the tournements!..so i beat all of them except for the 3 hades cup...which the one where you only use summons....well i cant beat it...my sora is 74 gotta lvl 5 in summoning(laugh im...
  3. R

My KH3 thoery...doesent suck to much>_< trust me..

Sorry its so long..but it makes alot of sense... o yeah..and there are some erros..if anyone would like to help me write this a little better plz tell me!!...im bad at writing theorys..even tho im good at creating them...its wierd i know>_< As you know...in the end of the horz video there were...
  4. R

Are there any anti-sora pics?..anywhere!?

i checked ever search engine and cant find a scrap..i need to finish my new kh2 sig..can anyone give some links or somthing
  5. R

whats the japanese relese date???

i just recently heard that kh2 is coming out around christmas time and i was wondering when does kh2 comes in for japan should be earlier right :confused:
  6. R

the worst dubbed animes ever

i always wondered what animes had the worst voice over's the worst dubbing ever here u can tell me
  7. R

bhk is a playable character damit

bhk cant be a tutorial character according to recent interviews and the one i added or this thread that he will be a very important character i suspect that he will be more then just a n00bie character
  8. R

bhk is a playable character damit

i have heard stupid stuff about people saying that bhk is not a playable character im tired of it and im here to set them all straight..........hopefully o and that the other characters in the secret movies will be in kh2 heres my first bit of proof will update a.s.a.p ncluded in the Kingdom...
  9. R

Switching between protagonists

i gotta q nomura said that bhk will be a playable character right so well how are they going to switch between him and sora will it be like previous games such as onimusha demon siege
  10. R

could this be true

have a theory if u have played com then u would know that in rikus story u would get up to a part when u fight a fake riku in my theory the fake may not have been destored in the other versions of kingdom hearts as in kh2 im sure nomura would put characters from com in kh2 this may explain the...
  11. R

who do u think is the glowing eye unknown

i have a theory if u have played com then u would know that in rikus story u would get up to a part when u fight a fake riku in my theory the fake may not have been destored in the other versions of kingdom hearts as in kh2 im sure nomura would put characters from com in kh2 this may explain the...
  12. R

The size of Twilight Town

i really dont kno i meen nomura would do somthin simular to traverse town it would make alot of sense if he did
  13. R

What would you do if KH2 dosen't release

get to the most local airport fly to japan beat the crap out of numora the screem alot then watch t.v. trying to be realistic
  14. R

Did Anyone Pre-Order KH2 Yet??

pre-orded in may cant wait o and i find a site that has extenstive info on kh2 srry went of topic u realy gotta check out this site it tells u everything about kh2 check it out http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=915410&topic=21427268&page=1
  15. R

Which do you think will be cooler: Train or Gummi ship

i go with gummi i have seen the improvements in the jump festa trailor it looks really cool
Back