• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My KH3 thoery...doesent suck to much>_< trust me..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So is it accurate at all?

• yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • no

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • mabey

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • keep thinking you almost got it

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramiah-thekh-fan

Sorry its so long..but it makes alot of sense... o yeah..and there are some erros..if anyone would like to help me write this a little better plz tell me!!...im bad at writing theorys..even tho im good at creating them...its wierd i know>_<

As you know...in the end of the horz video there were alot of words showing up....and they all involve a certain thing...i think that the one that says missing two..has something to do with riku and the king...not sure what yet..still pondering...but the most important one is xenhort's memory...well i thought mabey there is more to xenhort then we thought...i meen even when ansem the wize found half dead..he said there was something odd about him...and if you read...the ansem report 1 on kingdomhearts 2..it should say that xenhort absorbed ansem the wizes..wisdom extremely fast..almost superhuman...so i was thinking...mabey xenhort was a keyblade master at one time...some where in his past....and mabey he was in the keyblade with the other keyblades master...speaking of them...those armourd guys..all represent something in the kingdom hearts world...this is what i think

Life elements

-dark

-light

-twilight

-and nobody

those armourd people represented all those things in the beginning..now i dont know which one xenhort was?...but he was apart of this somewhere...

o and about those keyblades those three keyblades that was in the sand were

sora's-kingdom key(light keyblade)

mickey gold and black keyblade(not so sure could be twilight)

and riku's- dawn keyblade(dark)

remember that in the video these were the only keyblades that had ''keychains''...now mabey the keychains contain the power of a keyblade..and without one its just a useless peice of iron...like the one the big tall unknown was holding..in the beginning of the video..then again..the keyblade that riku/xenhorts heartless had a dark keyblade..that had power to unlock hearts..and it didnt have a key-chain....so confused..

now im sure those keyblades belonged to the orginal keyblade master's who

created the life elements of kingdom hearts or were the first to represent them..im sure that one of keyblade masters must have been overwelmed with darkness...and so the light keyblade master battled each other for supremecy...

o and about the ones who created the keyblades in the first place?..they are called ''chasers'' look the word up to see why..heres my definiton(found it here http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chasers)

chas·er2 (chsr)
n.
One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing.
A steel tool for cutting or finishing screw threads.

Makes any sense?

so im not sure what the story will be about in kingom hearts3?....im sure it will be about the first keyblade masters..hunting trying to find there keyblades...and mabey..xenhort isnt dead after all and finnaly recorverd his memeory of being a master himself^__^

Il dubb the game Kingom hearts 3...keyblade war! ^__^...i wonder who will win....will sora riku..and the king...die?.....like the late keyblade masters.... ..ofcourse not!...even nomura said that no one will die in kingdom hearts!....just seice to exist...like nobodys..

Last edited:

cloud and ninja

it makes a little bit of sense but its not completly accurate like the armered people are just new characters being intruduce as said by nomuru himself.but good effort.........hell i dont even have the cpasity to think it through like you.

ramiah-thekh-fan

it makes a little bit of sense but its not completly accurate like the armered people are just new characters being intruduce as said by nomuru himself.but good effort.........hell i dont even have the cpasity to think it through like you.
yeah..i couldnt exactly explain that myself..but i think something could build off this...

cloud and ninja

keep in mind though that that whole feild of keybaldes shown there.everys ingle one of them i recognized from either khI or khII.so that might be a velley where all the keyblades were born or something.either that or there was a war and the keybaldes represented tombstones of the wielder.

ramiah-thekh-fan

hmm...well mabey the new characters i cant really point out..since they are new...when i say new people i ment the armourd people...but mabey that guy walking in the dust...at the end is xenort..dont know

I

The Show Must Go On
thank you dammit, finally someone with a brain! thats exactly what i've been trying to say, and i agree with you 99% completely, ramiah

ramiah-thekh-fan

keep in mind though that that whole feild of keybaldes shown there.everys ingle one of them i recognized from either khI or khII.so that might be a velley where all the keyblades were born or something.either that or there was a war and the keybaldes represented tombstones of the wielder.
hmm..i guess..but how would the armourd people find them?

cloud and ninja

TRIPLE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!havent seen that in forver.really you gotta stop that.
how they woulda found them i have no idea.and sense nomuru does lie every once in awhile i think that cracked armoured guys looks somethin like riku.but who knows.

ShiningWater

Sensible enough... i was thinking about it in class today... can't remember what i was thinking though...

ramiah-thekh-fan

TRIPLE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!havent seen that in forver.really you gotta stop that.
how they woulda found them i have no idea.and sense nomuru does lie every once in awhile i think that cracked armoured guys looks somethin like riku.but who knows.
LOL!!..i havent done it in awhile..i think its easy now since no one comes to this forum very often..but ok...riku?...naw i think they are tottaly different characters..not any that we already know...and there arnt many clues in the ansem reports..not even on kingdom hearts 1

ramiah-thekh-fan

o one more thing...for the people who think that the armour people are..characters we have seen before...characters like riku and sora...and some even think that the cracked armour dude is roxas...highly bull...i dont even that that person was riku either....then again..how many characters do we know have blue eyes.....no no im not even going to go into that

...i think these are tottaly new characters...soon to be introduced...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back