• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bhk is a playable character damit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do u believe bhk is a playable character even for a short time

• hell yeah!!!

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • naw cant be

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes...wait no....or........i dont know

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramiah-thekh-fan

i have heard stupid stuff about people saying that bhk is not a playable character im tired of it and im here to set them all straight..........hopefully o and that the other characters in the secret movies will be in kh2 heres my first bit of proof will update a.s.a.p

ncluded in the Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Ultimania Guidebook, is a seven page interview with the Director of the Kingdom Hearts series, Tetsuya Nomura. Here is one of the questions (translated into english) that is asked and you'll find contained in the answer, brand new information about Kingdom Hearts II: Question: At the end of Riku's story we see a young kid standing in Twilight Town. Who is he?

Nomura: He is a new character to appear in KHII and he holds a very important part to play too. I will refrain from too much detail but he is suppose to be a playable character. Besides him, many of the secret characters from the previous instalment's secret movies will appear in KHII. I plan to explain what the situations depicted in the secret movies signify.

The new character that Nomura is talking about is the Blonde Haired Kid, that has been seen in different magazine scans and in the Kingdom Hearts II trailer. Later on in the interview Nomura finally confirms that the BHK is the character who is fighting with the two keyblades in the Another Side, Another Story/Deep Dive movie. And also he states that the Blindfolded character shown in the same movie will make an appearance in Kingdom Hearts II. got this from http://www.ffextreme.com/item-186.html

riku7244

well to honest i dont care if you can play as him or not all it dose it takes away from soras story.but i do belive he will be a character you can play as.

keeperoftwilight

i cant believe any (moderately or otherwidse) intelligent person,or at least gives a crap about KH,would think that BHK isnt playable...i mean its been confirmed that he will at LEAST b a totorial character

iholdthekeys

yes, BHK IS A TUTORIAL CHARACTER 4 NEWBIES WHO NEVER PLAYED KH OR KH:COM AND WILL TEACH THEM THE CONTROLS OF THE GAME SINCE WE EXPERIENCED KH PLAYERS ARE VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE CONTROLS AND KNOW THAT THEY WILL BE ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME EXCEPT FOR SOME CHANGES........... srry bout all the caps i only meant to cap the italicized part............ also to prove bhk is a tutorial character 4 those who don't believe go to the BHK's Awakening and Sora's thread

ramiah-thekh-fan

bhk cant be a tutorial character according to recent interviews and the one i added or this thread that he will be a very important character i suspect that he will be more then just a n00bie character

iholdthekeys

well that's why i have been discussing with other ppl in the forums.... such as in the kh2 special features section since kh2 most likely will be on 2 discs...... and nomura said it is about 2.5 times longer then kh1.............. so we have discussed whether he might do something like in COM where you can play as sora and then when you beat the game you can play as BHK

oblivion seeker

ramiah-thekh-fan said:
bhk cant be a tutorial character according to recent interviews and the one i added or this thread that he will be a very important character i suspect that he will be more then just a n00bie character
Are you serious? BHK is a tutorial character, we know this because we've all seen this pic:
014.JPG
and in that pic he is standing on the same kind of platform as Sora was in his awakening. I think I remember seeing a pic with part of the tower in it but I couldn't find it... Just trust me when I say that BHK is the tutorial character, ramiah-thekh-fan.

helios

Bronze Member
another keybearer y not i wouldnt make any sense oh were just goin gto hype eveyone up about a mysterious character then not let u interact with him get the F*** outta here.

T-S

diogo14 said:
what's the point? wasn't it already been confirmed that bhk will be playable?

Yeah i thought nomura-san already said there would be another playable character, mainly pointed towards bhk?

iholdthekeys

well if bhk is playable maybe u can interchange the character you want to play..... like you can play as sora in some levels or you can choose to play as BHK or maybe u play as sora the whole game and BHK the beginning.......... and when u beat the game u unlock a special mode where u can play as bhk the whole time........ just a thought..... but anyways u still get to play as bhk which i think is cool......... cuz u won't have to fuse with anyone to wield 2 keyblades:D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright, we have atleast 3 other threads disscusing the exact same thing.

Nextly, you people need to learn to stop using Caps, and be intelligent when you debate.

And, BHK has been confirmed playable. Most speculations say he will be playable in a tutorial like level, due to obvious reasons. All Nomura said is that he is "to be.." playable.

Lastly, just because he's an important charecter, doesn't mean he is playable.

Kairi is important, she's not playable. Same with riku.

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back