• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Switching between protagonists

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramiah-thekh-fan

i gotta q nomura said that bhk will be a playable character right so well how are they going to switch between him and sora will it be like previous games such as onimusha demon siege
onimusha3.jpg

Endgame

:D
Re: main character switching

I'd think that you will play as BHK in a certain part/s of the storyline when Sora is injured or incapacitated, or in a seperate storyline that ties in with Sora's.

EternalOblivion

I think it'll be like when Squall switches to play as Laguna, Sora gets a painful headache and then faints. then the game switches over to the BHK, and Sora sees everything that BHK does.
then after a while, Sora wakes up, but thinks its all a dream. All of this being controlled by Naminé.

Thats my theory.

EternalOblivion

shortythugsta said:
i think blond hair kid wont be a playable character

You sir, are an idiot. j/k. But theres a lot more sources to say that BHK is a playable character than the ones that don't. Just at certain parts where the story intertwines with Sora's.

ramiah-thekh-fan

shortythugsta said:
no im not
i dint think that will happen but o well think wat u want and let see when the game comme out
ncluded in the Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Ultimania Guidebook, is a seven page interview with the Director of the Kingdom Hearts series, Tetsuya Nomura. Here is one of the questions (translated into english) that is asked and you'll find contained in the answer, brand new information about Kingdom Hearts II: Question: At the end of Riku's story we see a young kid standing in Twilight Town. Who is he?

Nomura: He is a new character to appear in KHII and he holds a very important part to play too. I will refrain from too much detail but he is suppose to be a playable character. Besides him, many of the secret characters from the previous instalment's secret movies will appear in KHII. I plan to explain what the situations depicted in the secret movies signify.

The new character that Nomura is talking about is the Blonde Haired Kid, that has been seen in different magazine scans and in the Kingdom Hearts II trailer. Later on in the interview Nomura finally confirms that the BHK is the character who is fighting with the two keyblades in the Another Side, Another Story/Deep Dive movie. And also he states that the Blindfolded character shown in the same movie will make an appearance in Kingdom Hearts II. got this from http://www.ffextreme.com/item-186.html

riku7244

i think its going to be like in (COM)

master3456

I think that it will switch out like onimusha 3

That Boi Leek

Maybe it will be like Sonic Adventure 1,2 and Sonic Heroes where u pick what side/ storyline u do first

diogo14

i hope it won't be like CoM... like u finish sora's storie than u start bhk's story... that would really suck's! i hope not... i think in certain parts of the game u will play with bhk and other parts with sora or like lots of ppl say it will be the tutorial, the awakening of sora in KH but with bhk!

im sorry if you guys don´t understand it...

T-S

Perfect Zero said:
I'd think that you will play as BHK in a certain part/s of the storyline when Sora is injured or incapacitated, or in a seperate storyline that ties in with Sora's.

what Perfect Zero said

*edited by kh2reseracher*
edit:I agree with the squall and laguna part..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back