• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats the japanese relese date???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramiah-thekh-fan

i just recently heard that kh2 is coming out around christmas time and i was wondering when does kh2 comes in for japan should be earlier right :confused:

FiNaLsKyE

hahaha, the japanese release was... "relaeased" like a month ago... :( sorry, but your just a little late on that one... will not flame you because of the fact that... well it sounded like you were determined? whatever, dont screw up again

d_fallen_1

pay attention to the front page of this site. it said in bright bold letters japanese release date. now that we got that over with, this should be closed

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
The japenese release date is december 22nd 2005 and the American release date is somewhere between decemeber 2005 and february 2006, depending on the store. That should conclude this topic up.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
basicly we have like 4 more months to go!!!!!!
japanese: december 22
America: i still don't know!?!? IM PISSED OF THOUGH THEY NEED TO HURRY THE F*CK UP KH HAS BEEN OUT FOR 3 YEARS NOW!!!!! omg im gonna die iv'e been waiting for 2 and a half years and its still hasn't come out yet!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back