• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
quiteMAD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ive heard mainly great things about the Watchmen comic. I hope to pick it up eventually.

I also enjoyed and really liked the Daredevil Theatrical Release, but the Directors Cut improved on everything. Ben may have been an okay Daredevil, but he was a FANTASTIC Matt Murdock. In the Directors Cut there is a whole new section of plot where we see Matt as the lawyer instead of just the superhero.

I also LOVE The Punisher with Thomas Jane. That is one great movie. Score is great. Acting is great. Plot is great. People who say that Warzone is better then the Punisher aggravate me...
    I saw Watchmen only one time. I may of liked it more if I read the comic before watching it haha. And I agree Directors cuts to things are amazing. They can even turn a fairly okay movie into a great movie (DD 2003 is easily the best example of this). And they are generally just really fun to watch.

I also really liked Spider Man II. I thought it was better then I and III.

LOL Batman and Robin. I watched it two weeks ago just to see what all the fuss was about. It was so bad it was hilarious. But it was a horrible superhero movie.

But I dont think that was near as bad as Punisher Warzone... (no offense if you like the movie, I just couldnt stand it at all. Its probably the worst movie Ive ever seen)
    Sounds pretty awesome. Ive been meaning to grab something new and I will keep your recommendation in mind.

On an unrelated note I was wondering, what do you think you're favorite and least favorite movie adaption of a comic is?
    Actually, I checked and it seems that working on Daredevil was Frank Miller's debut. He did it even before he made Batman what he is today. He actually INVENTED Elektra haha.
    I recommend the Frank Miller Daredevil Visionaries in general. They are all quite good.

Blind Alley is my favorite DD comic thus far with its ugh... sequel issue in second place.

I think though that they have updated the FM Daredevil Visionaries and made it include way more then my volume 1 did.

Just curious, who is your favorite protagonist and comic in general?
    I know right! Although, in all honesty he probably IS my favorite villain haha. I still remember the first Bullseye comic I read from Frank Miller Visionaries Vol 1 I believe (My first graphic novel/comic in general) when he kidnapped Natasha Romanov. I recently read Bullseye Greatest Hits and thought it was quite good.
    It's alright, lol.
    I often take forever to reply. D:

Lol, should I add you to the list of current band members, then?
    Or did you want to wait until you've fixed your computer problems?
    Hey quiteMAD. :3

Just wondering if you were still interested in doing the drums for our band.

Check out this thread, btw. ~

Click Here
    Im going to hit Pink Floyd and Muse and answer the rest in a bit xDD
    Pink Floyd- Wish you were here, Money, Brain Damage, Eclipse, Time
    Muse: Hysteria, Supermassive Black Hole, The Small Print, Time is Running Out, Undisclosed Desires, Showbiz, Stockholm Syndrome.
    Yeah, I'll type it up this weekend. I have to go make a movie for a computer maintenance class (my teacher loves kung fu movies, so its our end of the year project), so I'll type either later tonight or tomorrow.
    sorry its taking so long for me to send you those pieces, my external hard drive is missing a power cord :[.

So I might just end up typing the stuff up myself >.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back