• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
QuintusKing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm sorry that it took so long for me to reply this time... I was helping a friend with his Chi registration. I suppose you know Voyageer, right?

Ah, the Boosters. If you're left with Silver Boosters, just ignore them and let them turn into Ethers. XD How many of those do you still have left?

I can understand your situation very well! In Singapore, the mass rapid transit is really convenient, too, and it's actually the main method of travel of many people. It's safe, it's comfortable... far from how it is here in my city. Here, the trains, the buses, the shuttles are all unreliable and not quite safe... not even the streets are safe, actually. I really wish that public transport quality here is improved so as to mitigate the hellish traffic that happens everyday. XD

It sure is great news for you and everyone who lives nearby! Showers of blessing, they were, and just at the right moment. :D
    Well, it's not like that haha. You choose five schools to go to on a list. If you pass the school's exams,, you go into the school that you put first. If you don't make it to the first school, you go to the second and so on.

And it's ok. Honestly, my life wouldn't be the way it is now if they hadn't divorced. It happened when I was 11, but it takes time to get used to. Anyway, I'm happy with the life I live. I get to travel more and live in another country. :) And I can choose who to live with, but I prefer my mom (Most people do lol).
    I had five exams into five different High Schools lol... But I still have a few exams within my own school.

And yep, I'm basically a Finnish-American. My mom is completely Finnish and my dad is American (mixed with Italian, German, and Hungarian). They're divorced, though, so my brother and sister came to Finland for half of a year, but I stayed for the full year. I hope I'll be able to stay here again next year, but I don't know.. I'm heading back to America on June 8th, by the way.
    Sounds good!

My life has been very busy. I've had high school entrance exams last week (which I probably flunked since I'm bad at math, but perfectly fine at everything else), which was stressful. So I'm probably going to have to go back to America for school next year. But, now there's a holiday to celebrate the first of May in Finland called Vappu. So I get Thursday and Friday off from school :D
    Oh, it's Thursday? I must have misread. And yeah... I can vouch for what your consultant said. First year is almost certainly the last time you can have lots of fun in the college / university. Not to say that you can't after that, but the amount of work that you need to put into your academic life will have doubled, or even tripled, once you move on to the second year.

Nope, I didn't take the train. Not because I didn't need to, but because there were no trains serving my residential area. XD It's almost always easier to commute around the city on wheels. You commute by train? Is it convenient there where you live? Where I am, it certainly isn't all too convenient...

By the way, would you like to join our KHI Chi player community over at Square Enix bridge? It's new and it says Vulpeus, yeah, but it's open for everyone. In addition, you're also welcome to hang out with us in the Vulpeus fanclub (again, everyone is welcome) under Forum Insanity > Fanclubs, so don't hesitate to drop by and say hi to meet with my teammates and other fun members. :)
    For sure :biggrin: The trailer for the film seemed pretty awesome and I have quite a bit of hype for it.
    I've seen the first HxH movie, but not this one. I meant to check it out, but it wasn't online because the day I read about it was one day before it was going to be released hehehe...
    Fortunate to be you! You've got a really long weekend, and both Tuesday and Friday must already feel like the last day of the week. That's actually better than my school schedule. But don't even start thinking of the next years for now, just do what you need to do and enjoy what you have to enjoy for now, especially if you join an extracurricular activity that you love. I miss those days. :)

At the time your message arrived, I could have left... the only thing stopping me from leaving was the fact that there was nothing or no one to take me home. However, now I'm already on my way back home (though stuck in some heavy traffic), and because I left quite early, I'm projecting I would be able to arrive home around 15 minutes from the time I send this message. Kind of sucks, though, to think that the office and my house is less than 8 km away, but it could take an hour to travel.

Glad that you're doing okay, and congratulations for scoring a good score! That module's title reeks of statistics. Am I right in guessing so? Statistics is never my forte. XD
    Oh, hi, good day. Out of school already? :)

Nooo, don't you ever say that ("I don't have classes / am off every <insert day here>") to a working professional! They'll find you and devour you alive, haha. But it's good to have a free day at the middle of the week; when I was studying, I arranged my schedule such that every Wednesday was a free day. Good times, those were. :)

Well, at least today could still have gone worse. It was quite hectic in the morning since my boss kept throwing things at my colleagues and me to work on, but it's all done now and we're practically work-free (and the boss has gone out of the office and doesn't seem to be coming back for the remainder of the day). This period of reprieve has to be cherished, because not every day we can enjoy it. XD

How's your day? I hope everything is going well over at your side!
    Now it was my turn to have fallen asleep before you sent your last message. Yup, it would have ended there and then anyway.

Today feels like Friday! And tomorrow is a holiday, and the actual Friday comes afterward. It would help boost our morale by a lot because seriously, Wednesday could sometimes feel like the most... discouraging day of the week ever. It's the dead centre of the workweek where the stress tend to accumulate. XD
    I can't help but look at spoilers sometimes, but I thought I'd mention him/her just so you know, sorry about that!

I haven't watched the newest episode yet because I've been caught up with exams and studying all week, but when I get the chance, I'll check it out for sure!
    Well, that means Malaysia had acknowledged 1 May as a public holiday ever since a long time ago. It isn't the case here in Indonesia... although it didn't really affect me too much since I didn't know Labour Day even exists when I was still in high school, and when I did find out, I was already in Singapore where it is also a public holiday. I therefore had never thought much about it; if anything, I'm glad that there's one additional day off in the year! Who'd complain? ^_^

Labour Day is actually not decided by the employers. It's a historical, international event. Many countries across the globe commemorate the workforce in general, not just labourers, on 1 May; it seems that it's because of this fact that labourers in my country staged demonstrations on this day. They might have thought that this day would be a day on which their aspirations and opinions would be heard, and... well... with my country being my country, they always did it in the most exuberant way, haha...
    That's all I've been waiting for since Yorknew ended! I also want to see the Zoldyck family return, so I can get more backstory on what their purpose to recruit Killia as an assassin. His Grandfather, Zeno, doesn't seem too concerned, but I know Silva might have something up his sleeve. That goes for Illumi too.

But what I'm most interested in from their family is Killia's Great Grandfather, Maha. Apparently he's the only one in the world who survived a fight with Netero, meaning he's obviously very strong lol. But the downside is that he's 98 years old. I hope he shows up at least once. Also, Killuas younger brother/sister (nobody knows) could appear in this next Arc. You can read about him/her, but the name he/she goes by is Alluka. He/She has really odd powers...
    The funny thing is that Labour Day is a recent holiday here. Before this year, it wasn't a holiday, and the labourers used to - without fail - stage demonstrations here and there, making the streets a real hell of a place to be at. I hope we won't see anything of such kind this year! And sure... when you're already working, you can't wait for any​ holiday. XD
    I'm not suprissed haha. Both of Axel's voice actors star i a lot of games and animes haha.

I do miss seeing Kurapika and Leorio too. They brought some great life to the anime. But this Arc. still has a bit left to go through. Gon & Pouf and Netero & The King still have to finish their fights, which takes some time in the manga (I checked out the length of the Arc. in the manga). But the next Arc. sounds pretty cool. Gon's dad might appear in it :smile:
    Envy? Hardly, haha. I try not to be envious. Besides, I've got a mid-week holiday coming up on Thursday! Do you have it too, Labour Day?
    Same deal with me. I tried the 1999 version in 2011, before they released the 200 version lmao. I was bored because it seemed kind of gloomy, but the 1999 version was considered (by IMDb) as the 19th greatest anime of all time lol. One of the reasons is because it was drawn by hand, rather than computer, I suppose.

My favorite Arc. is probably the Yorknew City Arc. I loved the depth that story brought between the characters and showed where Hisoka belonged in the story. I'd love to re watch that Arc. if I had to. I find the Phantom Troupe to be perfect antagonists for the team to step up to, so it shows how much training will be involved for everyone to meet their match.
    Oh, haha. Is it an honour? XD

See? I should have said that earlier! I didn't even know that the exam was today. But I'm glad you're confident in scoring well; it means there's nothing to worry about for the time being. Congratulations~ :D
    Hey, Quintus. Good evening!

I remember that other time that you said you're going to have an exam on this Hubungan Etnik module some time this week. I don't know when exactly you are taking it, but nevertheless, good luck for that! I really should have probably said it sooner... XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back