• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Prophet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'd make the challenge, but I'm not in a position as yet. I'd like to think I would be, if my opponents didn't keep disappearing without making a single post.
    It's been like this for five years [the role play section as a whole, I should say]. There is always a lull in activity around September and October. It usually begins to stir again around Thanksgiving, sinks towards Christmas, and rises again by New Year's day.

We'll get our battle at some point, I'm sure. Perhaps I'll find myself in a position to challenge for Rank 1. I did tell Mitsukai I wouldn't depart the forums until we've concluded our business; that being the case, I doubt I'll manage to escape before year's end.
    Activity has slowed to a crawl among the more veteran players. I believe it's related to academics and a lack of interest. Sincerely, I think it's gotten to the point where too many folks are familiar with one another and find no attraction in written interaction.

We'll see how it goes. I actually have something specific in mind, just for you.
    We'll see how it goes. I dislike putting more on our plates than we can handle. I am, though I am loathe to admit, limited in my capacities to maintain writing efforts on multiple fronts.

Or too lazy...
    One can only hope. Admittedly, I don't maintain a strong presence here, so I tend to catch these things much later than the other players.
    You know, every time you post an open challenge I find myself just a little too late to take the opportunity. I'll have to make more of an effort to catch you.
    Yeah i'm busy too.
    School's overwhelming and SAT is next month for me so a lot of my time is wasted studying and such.

All going well for ya?
    Actually, my previous request can be dismissed. It seems that Chromatic_Chaos has chosen to forfeit that battle. I'm assuming this will leave KHFanatic4565 with rank 13; in which case, my challenge to him still stands. I do hope you'll still be willing to judge.
    Could you do me a favor and look into the battle between Chromatic_Chaos and KHFanatic4565? KHFanatic has repeatedly delayed other challenges because indeterminate nature of this battle and it seems unfair to let them continue to maintain their ranks by simply leaving a challenge in hiatus. Neither of them, as far as I've seen, has done anything to correct this.

They are both involved in other non-ranked battles.
    Yes everything is going good here as well, i am getting a week off starting thursday, so i am doing good. Also, in my english class we got a project to do, and it is something i am quite happy to do. We have to do a project related to the poem/tale: Beuwolf.
    If you have the time to spare, I'd like you to judge for the match I've set with KHFanatic4565. My reasons being that we are unfamiliar with each other and on cordial terms. Two factors which I believe make you an impartial judge.
    Heh, knew you'd remember. I've been doin good. I've just been rping and I'm starting to get more into battling now a days. How bout you??
    I used to be Ven1233. I was that kid that wanted to join your hero fanfic but had no knowledge of heroes and tried like 5 times before I like quit trying lolz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back