• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Priss Princess Peckerpunch

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• HI I'M STRAWBERRY
    C
    ...........................that's fucked up brah/shawty
    C
    hmmm.......interesting so.......can i make another sex thread in forum insanity
    C
    hmmmm........interesting

but if i dont bring the retardation who will
    C
    WTF how you gonna ban me from a sex thread
    Psh, you're talking to a guy who got 5 Sandvichs in a row D;
    Btw, up to episode 24. So good :O
    THEN STFU ABOUT NOT HAVING A FAN >:[
    The offers still available for you though~ <3
    Bro just use mah Steam :O
    You can keep using it and when I can finally get back to my good computer Ill farm up a FaN for you on your Steam <3
    But they're going on a space ship bro D: How are the episodes boring?
    Wait, actually don't spoil it, I wanna see it for myself, even though mah lappys slow :[
    Just finished watching the 19th yesterday, the one where Simon is arrested by Rossiu and he sees Viral in the jail.
    OH SNAP SPOILAZ :O
    Anyways, got my lappy set up but its to slow to grind with D: I'm lucky I can even watch Lagann on it.
    You could just use my account if you can't get t by around Saturday cause all I need is the Scatter Gun <3
    I hate not being able to farm off of my cell btw D: Still trying to get mah lappy set up. I need to finish Lagann
    YO BRO SEND THAT OVER :O
    Can't play TF2 over here though so our Scout fued will have to be put on hold until Friday/Saturday D:
    Have so much on mah mind through, Gurren Lagann, marching band and now you :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back